Price:£15.85+ Free shipping

on 16 August 2009
I bought 2 airbeds for my daughter & her friend to sleep on for a weeks camping, they both said they were really comfortable and best of all they actually stayed inflated for a whole week. My husband used one the following week & he too said it was comfortable & it stayed inflated for a week. Really quick & easy to inflate & deflate and packs away really small, overall a great buy & good value.
on 10 June 2009
Purchased 2 of these airbeds and they are excellent value for money. We camped for 3 nights and they stayed inflated and we did not need to top them up with air. Quick to inflate, very comfortable and good quality.
on 29 July 2011
I bought this in March, ready for my camping trip in June. It arrived promptly and the first thing I did was pump it up, as I have had another airbed which was 'dead on arrival'. It stayed up and I was pleased. However 3 days into my camping trip it developed a leak and wouldn't stay inflated. Checking for the leak I found it was where the plastic is embossed in order to create the dimples. This was on the flock side, so non repairable with a puncture repair patch. Very disappointed.

However just to be fair to the designers of the valve which has come in for criticism. There is a technique which must be used to stop all of the air rushing out, after you remove the pump, (and I used a foot pump. You don't need a fancy battery powered jobby), push the valve neck back to seal against the internal stopper before removing the pump. That way the air stays in until you fit the external stopper.

Mind you if it then develops a leak in the body of the bed, like mine did, all of the clever valve design is pointless.
on 20 December 2010
Most people when they are camping like to travel light and therefore having just one pump for car/bike & bed is ideal, this however is a cheap way to get you to buy more campinggaz products. A more generic air nozzle should have been supplied. Not recommended.
on 16 June 2011
I had to go on a camping trip that I was not looking forward to and decided to get an airbed that was reasonably prized and looked comfortable.

I was not disappointed. We blew it up, using the car cigar lighter plus attachment, in a couple of minutes and I had a great night's sleep on it.

I put a blanket on top of the bed in spite of it being soft covered which made it even better.

All in all a very good buy.
on 20 July 2009
Needs to be blown up with electric air pump as there isn't a one way valve to stop air coming out. Need to be quick to close valve or you lose quite a lot of air. Once blown, comfortable enough. Can't complain for the price!
on 11 September 2010
Got this air bed and the seal on the inlet works really well, so much so the air bed stays up for several days, without pumping up. Got another brand from elsewhere and we returned it after having to pump it up every night and it being flat in the early morning while on holiday . So from my view point there is no comparison, this one wins every time. A point to note, its width is fairly slim lined, so this maybe an issue for some who like wider beds, but it was the same width as the other brand.
on 18 August 2009
I was extreamly dissapointed when I recieved this matress as at no point does the description state that you need an adapter to fit their "patented Double Lock valve" (there's plenty bleating on about how good it is though)! I have a footpump and even an electric pump that I have used to pump up airbeds before so would assume as not stated otherwise that these would work. However, when looking at this thing I see that you need either the Campingaz 4D Quickpump Campingaz or Coleman 12V Quickpump just to be able to pump it up. So while the bed is a good price, expect to fork out £8-9 for a pump as well. At point of review I still haven't slept on it as not found where I can just obtain an adapter without bying the pump.
on 10 April 2011
Needs the Campingaz 4d quick pump (available separately). Great single bed for occasional overnight guests. With the pump it inflates and deflates very quickly.
on 11 October 2009
This camp bed arrived very quickly, it came on holiday with me as at the villa there wasnt enough beds! I took it in my carry on luggage and it wasnt that heavy. I blew it up with a hairdryer, just placing the directed nround nozzle bit over the opening in the bed (probably quickest way but not the best way, i had no pump so no choice). It needed topping up again each day. I am 4"11 & 7stone in weight & all round quite petit & light & i did not really get a great sleep out of this! It would be fine for kids & the size is fine, it was big enough for me but I felt that it was too squashy! it didnt stay fully airtight but may have been better with a proper pump...who knows. Otherwise it did the job & out of exhaustion I did get to sleep on it. After 2 nights i moved to the sofa! i'd say 6 out of 10.