Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£25.99+ Free shipping

on 28 December 2007
This product is simply perfect. You find yourself just picking it up at every other momment for no reason what so ever other than to spin a ball in your wrist.

The way it works means no batteries and it should last a life time, which is good because that's how long you'll be using it. It's great to build up arm muscle but it's best at just being fun.

Be warned that using it too much when you first buy it for long periods of time can mean very saw wrists but once you're used to it that'll pass.
I love this bit of kit. I bought it on impulse whilst bored one weekend and have not regretted it, though I'll admit it did sit on my kitchen table for two weeks after my aborted first few attempts ! After reading the instructions fully and checking out some YouTube videos (where else!), I finally got the hang of it and I'm glad I did. It works really well, the force the little ball generates is amazing and combined with the noise it feels like it's about to take off!

I have noticed a great improvement in my wrist strength, always a weak point for me in the past, and this has helped my at the gym, at the pool and in day-to-day tasks so I am very pleased and more than a little surprised. It's good fun but good exercise, something you can do whilst watching TV - even sitting down. The competitive side is also a plus; I'm always aiming to raise my Personal Best RPM so that keeps me motivated but keeping it going at lower speeds is also strangely relaxing :o)

It is very well built, looks pretty cool too and at the price it's worth a punt for anyone looking for a different form of arm/wrist exercise or for those with RSI/arthiritis problems.
This is the original powerball and still the one I keep coming back to. I have been using various powerball for over two years now and I love it as much now as when I first got it. The manufacturer's description really doesn't do this product justice, although their website does. If you use this powerball at low speeds it is great for RSI and other wrist/arm injuries. At high speeds it gives an amazing workout and really builds up all the arm and shoulder muscles. The build quality is incredible (do not be tempted by inferior wannabes) and the lifetime guarantee is unbeatable. I've had to replace a small part already (due to my intensive usage!) and they sent out the part quickly, free of charge and with full fitting instructions, can't say fairer than that! It is truly addictive and put it on a table in a room full of friends and you will all soon be fighting to out do one another. I could write so much more about this product, but really you've got to buy one and try for yourself, you will not regret it!

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 10 April 2008
I've already got a pro ball with the lights so I thought I'd try this one so I could have competitions with my friends. It's great for relieving stiff muscles after a long day typing at lower speeds and even better for building muscle strength at higher speeds. This version can get quiet noisy at high speeds because of the holes drilled in it - that's why it's called a "screamer"! Fortunately, I know how to start the ball as there is no DVD with this package. The enclosed instructions are fairly clear but you really need to see it in action to be able to work it properly. This package also doesn't include a wriststrap like the signature balls which is essential if you don't want to drop it or have it fly at your tv screen in those first few days! If you want an arm and wrist workout package that fits in your pocket then go for the powerball!
on 2 November 2009
I bought this product following my decision to start in door climbing. It's said to improve arm strength from fingers to the upper arm. I've been climbing for two months now (all indoor) and see improvements in my ability every visit. I'm unsure if this product has helped my stength as climbing in itself is an obvious help but never the less, I like the product. Once you get used to starting it up and keeping it going, it's actually quite fun. The electronic display on the top displays how many revs you achieve in different periods of time. It measures the greatest amount of revs you achieve in any one session etc. There's 3 or 4 different options which are all clearly explained in the instructions. Leave it lying around when friends come round and watch them pick it up and that's where the competition starts. Everone deep down wants to hold the revs record and it's great fun watching people spin the ball as they struggle to harness the power within. How such a small package can be so hard for a grown man to keep hold of is beyond me but it's a definate test of strength all the same. I give this 4 out of 5 because after a while I stopped using it and now sits in my drawer in the bedroom.
on 14 March 2008
Just got mine today. Thought I might have been conned, but like others suggest, go on youtube to see how it's done and you're away. Using this for the last 10 minutes and my forearms and shoulders really feel like they've had a workout. And it's addictive too, which is great. For something so small and easy to use (once you get through the first 10 mins), its fantastic.
on 29 April 2013
I got this to strengthen my arms and wrists for golf. Once I figured how to get it going I was really impressed with it, and boy if you use it daily it does really make a difference. When I can get it off the kids!
on 15 June 2009
Great fun for training, really makes you hand and arm ache but you feel the benefit.
One downside, the display has stopped working so you can't see the performance of the ball which is disappointing.
on 23 August 2014
excellent value and quick delivery
on 22 September 2014
High quality and decent price!