5.0 out of 5 stars It works
So - easy to use - and the cat didn't object to it at all. No more fleas or ticks or any other things I don't want to see on it's lovely black coat. Cheaper than the vet!
Published on 20 Nov 2010 by n7misc

1.0 out of 5 stars this product does not work...
Published 9 months ago by munevar81

1.0 out of 5 stars this product does not work..., 23 Nov 2013
ive had my cat for over 3 years now and ive always got Frontline for the flee control..but basically ive ordered this product( bob martin) twice now and you would think it would do exactly what it says on the packet.. basically i put bob martin on my cat and after few days of using it my cat was itching n scratching everywere and i was confused, so i put another tube few days after thinking that it might of come off due to rain or shes been somewhere wet but again i tried it and the samething happened few days later, she was itching again which was really wierd.. so i went to the local vet to get her checked and told them exactly whats been happening n what i use for flee control... They said bob martin is rubbish.. it does not work at all, it might work for few hours but controlling the cat flees for weeks is out of the question n they recommended it that i dont buy it ever again.. waste of time n money.. and they were right.. i even read there reviews and it said the same, i even went online typing bob martin vs frontline on google search engine n the vet was right.. every1 thats used this product was very pissed off n didnt have any positive feedback at all... its jus cheap n cheerful for those who dont want to spend any money on flee control but bob martin product is also dangerous for the cats health as it said on the reviews, its not good for the lungs for the cat.. i recommend to any1 buying this product to think again.. if u care about ur cat coz i was very dissapointed i hate company that try to con ppl jus for few measley pounds.. bob martin u guys make me sik.. never will i buy ur products again, and to make ppl aware ive made a facebook page on it and the whole of facebook world agrees... Now thats saying something..think long n hard people who have cats about this product.. coz it does not work at all...

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 20 Nov 2010
n7misc (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bob Martin Flea and Tick Spot On Cats, 4 Weeks (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bob Martin flea treatment for cats, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin Flea and Tick Spot On Cats, 4 Weeks (Misc.)
We applied the treatment correctly following the manufactures instructions to our beloved one year old cat .Within a day the fur on her neck fell out leaving her with a red weeping sore that took weeks to heal. Whilst we acknowledge the possibility that our own cat was unfortunate enough to have an allergy to this particular brand of 'Flea 'treatment . Going purely on our experience ,we would never use it again .

5.0 out of 5 stars Flealess for years, 4 Jan 2012
I've been using this on my cat every month since she turned 1 years old, and in all that time, not a single flea has ever bothered her. She's also had no reactions or other problems some people have reported with this product. For me, I can highly recommend this product (maybe watch your cat in the first 24 hours incase they have same reaction as other reviewer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bob martin flea treatment, 15 Dec 2013
This product is a complete waste of time.I have used it three times in the last month actually doubling up on the last treatment and there are still signs of fleas.Is it water?because if it is I could have run their heads under the cold tap and saved my money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bob Martins flea spot on, 5 July 2012
J. Ludlow "maggie" (kent england) - See all my reviews
Bob Martin flea spot on
does what i need it too and not to difficult though cat`s don`t like it much, best to catch them when sleeping!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't kill flea's but can kill your cat!, 25 May 2014
I used this treatment once on my cat, within 10 minutes of putting it on, she started foaming at the mouth and fitting. I rushed her straight to the vets who asked what i had used. I showed them the packet and they said that it should never be sold, followed by it doesn't kill fleas but can kill your cat. I will never use this product again, and i will be sticking to advocate from the vets in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not only does it not work - it harms, 24 Jun 2014
C. Pollard "Crazyfists-Follower" (Notts, England) - See all my reviews
I usually use frontline, but like a lot of others I thought I could save a couple of pounds and buy the Bob Martin alternative.

Not only has it not worked (in fact, I have to buy Indorex to de-flea the whole house because it's so bad) but also all 4 of my cats have scabby necks where the solution was applied, along with scabby chins where they have itched so much because I've had to wait a few weeks to apply a decent product that will actually work!

Don't buy this product; it doesn't work, it harms your cats and in the long run you will have to spend more anyway (a proper solution AND a house fumigator!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Enough, 11 Mar 2014
Amazon Customer (Usually Wet Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Item is cheap enough, but I have used it all and never got rid of the fleas totally, they reduced but didn't go. And this is for cats that rarely go outside so if my cats were always outside I wonder if this would work at all?

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this treatment., 4 April 2014
many cats and kittens have died or have become extremely I'll after this product was used on them. Get your flea treatments from your vet, not supermarkets or online retailers. Spot On will not kill the fleas but it may well kill your cat.