5.0 out of 5 stars Flealess for years
I've been using this on my cat every month since she turned 1 years old, and in all that time, not a single flea has ever bothered her. She's also had no reactions or other problems some people have reported with this product. For me, I can highly recommend this product (maybe watch your cat in the first 24 hours incase they have same reaction as other reviewer)
Published on 4 Jan. 2012 by BeRo

1.0 out of 5 stars this product does not work...
Published 19 months ago by munevar81

5.0 out of 5 stars Flealess for years, 4 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 20 Nov. 2010
n7misc (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bob Martin Flea and Tick Spot On Cats, 4 Weeks (Misc.)
So - easy to use - and the cat didn't object to it at all. No more fleas or ticks or any other things I don't want to see on it's lovely black coat. Cheaper than the vet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bob Martins flea spot on, 5 July 2012
J. Ludlow "maggie" (kent england) - See all my reviews
Bob Martin flea spot on
does what i need it too and not to difficult though cat`s don`t like it much, best to catch them when sleeping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Martin Flea & Tick Spot On for Cats, 20 May 2013
I have been using it for years. Living, as we now do in Portugal, they do not do it here. Asked my daughter to forward it to me when we could not get it on our thrice yearly shopping trip to Gibraltar but she sent me another product and, until receiving the package from you via the internet I did have a problem with cat fleas. The product has to be good as we have an acre of land with many stray animals around who, obviously, are not treated.

I would be interested to find out how much postage would be direct to me in Portugal. I had this batch sent to my brother-in-law in Sussex and his onward postage was £3.50.

Many thanks for your service.

Mrs A Fincham

1.0 out of 5 stars this product does not work..., 23 Nov. 2013
ive had my cat for over 3 years now and ive always got Frontline for the flee control..but basically ive ordered this product( bob martin) twice now and you would think it would do exactly what it says on the packet.. basically i put bob martin on my cat and after few days of using it my cat was itching n scratching everywere and i was confused, so i put another tube few days after thinking that it might of come off due to rain or shes been somewhere wet but again i tried it and the samething happened few days later, she was itching again which was really wierd.. so i went to the local vet to get her checked and told them exactly whats been happening n what i use for flee control... They said bob martin is rubbish.. it does not work at all, it might work for few hours but controlling the cat flees for weeks is out of the question n they recommended it that i dont buy it ever again.. waste of time n money.. and they were right.. i even read there reviews and it said the same, i even went online typing bob martin vs frontline on google search engine n the vet was right.. every1 thats used this product was very pissed off n didnt have any positive feedback at all... its jus cheap n cheerful for those who dont want to spend any money on flee control but bob martin product is also dangerous for the cats health as it said on the reviews, its not good for the lungs for the cat.. i recommend to any1 buying this product to think again.. if u care about ur cat coz i was very dissapointed i hate company that try to con ppl jus for few measley pounds.. bob martin u guys make me sik.. never will i buy ur products again, and to make ppl aware ive made a facebook page on it and the whole of facebook world agrees... Now thats saying something..think long n hard people who have cats about this product.. coz it does not work at all...

1.0 out of 5 stars my poor cats were riddled with fleas after using this, 7 Aug. 2014
absolute rubbish! my poor cats were riddled with fleas after using this, so I went to the vets got the proper stuff & there now happy cats! no more fleas...........don't waste your money

1.0 out of 5 stars Bob Martin flea treatment for cats, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin Flea and Tick Spot On Cats, 4 Weeks (Misc.)
We applied the treatment correctly following the manufactures instructions to our beloved one year old cat .Within a day the fur on her neck fell out leaving her with a red weeping sore that took weeks to heal. Whilst we acknowledge the possibility that our own cat was unfortunate enough to have an allergy to this particular brand of 'Flea 'treatment . Going purely on our experience ,we would never use it again .

1.0 out of 5 stars Cat Foaming at the Mouth and Really Sick Moments After Using Bob Martins Spot-On., 12 Aug. 2014
I've just put this on my cat and with a few seconds she was foaming at the mouth and clearly ill from it. I had to put her under a shower to get it off and now she seems OK. I've just had a quick Google around and have found many people describing their cats having the same reaction. How this product is even available for sale is beyond me. Don't buy it. Awful and possibly dangerous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this, 18 Jun. 2014
This product should be banned for making false claims. It does not kill fleas. In fact it made them worse and we now can't give our cat any other treatment for a fortnight.

5.0 out of 5 stars bob martin has same ingrediant as frontline, 12 Mar. 2015
I work in a pet shop and frontline is no different too bob martin i have used bob martin and aslong as you treat ur cats every 4 -6 weeks you should not have a problem some cats do get scabs from the fleas not the bob martin product itself unless the cats have a reaction too the ingrediant the only difference between frontline and bobmartin is bob martin have a licence too sell retail wise front line dont have the licence too sell retail hence you can only get frontline from a chemist the bob martin does state it has friponil in it which is the exact same as frontline

Bob Martin Flea and Tick Spot On Cats, 4 Weeks