5.0 out of 5 stars Made my Day - Dont be a fool - Buy Em
I've had pair of these for over ten years and they're still fine. I use em for weights and for fishing when its cold, I find em better than modern synthetic types that fall apart. So I was well please when I saw them at the price. Now I've had to buy more for a workmate who's just started P90X and wants to use em when gardening to stop blisters.
Published on 17 Feb 2011 by The Shill

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't last long
They are OK and I am using them now, but I suppose you get what you pay for... can't see them lasting more than 12 months
Published 4 months ago by richard singleton

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my Day - Dont be a fool - Buy Em, 17 Feb 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't last long, 13 May 2014
richard singleton (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture Leather Weight Training Gloves (Sports Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality, 4 May 2014
I bought these to replace a pair of the same I purchased about 3 yr ago. I do heavy work in the gym and the first pair lasted well and were very comfortable. When I received these I was disappointed to find that the palms were make of a synthetic suede type material. My original pair had real leather palms and leather around the fingers providing significantly more comfort and padding.. The quality of the new pair, was in my opinion, a poor immitation of the original Body Sculpture gloves I had. I felt it unlikely the new ones would last very long given my heavy, regular use in the gym. I was disappointed to see, like so many other products these days, that the newer versions are of a significantly lower quality. Product returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, 18 Feb 2014
The gloves are of ok quality. Used now for a few weeks and they've not torn. I lift moderate weights (not exactly a power lifter!) and these have done the job. I'm not sure how long they will last since the grip is already wearing out a bit. The grip is ok but not fantastic. Basically you get what you pay for. Good enough for the price to earn 4 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly good gloves, 13 Jan 2014
The gloves are extremely uncomfortable, with seams running between your thumb and index finger, causing fairy acute pain whilst using a weight. The black material of the glove rubs off on your hands and they certainly aren't made of leather. I had to stop using them after a couple of reps with 13kg dumbbells. They may be better with very light weights but certainly if you're using anything over 8kg per hand, I wouldn't bother. Painful, not made of leather and staining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Sep 2013
Mr. M. A. N. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
Great little gloves. Still going strong. They do the job! You can always rely on leather gloves not to disintegrate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality glove, 12 Sep 2013
I'm liking these gloves at the moment as I feel they help me grip the weights better and allow me to do more reps.
I wanted some leather gloves because I find neoprene doesn't last too long.
The only negative (and it's not a biggie) is that the dye will transfer to your skin a bit, this will wash off though.
Other than that they suit me just fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made but there is a big down side, 1 July 2013
These gloves are well made and a decent price but there is a big problem. When you sweat and the gloves become damp the dye used to treat the leather diffuses out of the leather and stains your hands something chronic The dye really stains your hands and I had real problems removing it before going into work the next day.. I had to return these for this very reason and order something different from Amazon. Buyer beware. Maybe the manufacturers sent out a bad batch, who knows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product!, 2 April 2012
I bought these gloves for weight training. They do the job brilliantly and are a joy to use, 'nuff said!

5.0 out of 5 stars weight training gloves, 17 Mar 2011
i payed £2 for them with free delivery, at that price you cant go wrong, alot more expensive even on ebay

Body Sculpture Leather Weight Training Gloves - Medium