4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I have these connected to my (Intel) iMac and the sound is fantastic.

Published on 10 Feb 2009 by Dr. A. Allan

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Amazon experience so far!
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by BFrank

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Feb 2009
Dr. A. Allan "Ant" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scandyna Micropod SE Active Pack (Black) - Pair (Electronics)
I have these connected to my (Intel) iMac and the sound is fantastic.

I have only two small criticisms: (i) the on/off/volume knob on the primary speaker is fiddly to get at because it's surrounded by wires (maybe ok if your fingers are more slender than mine); (ii) you'll need to buy your own wire to connect one speaker to the other if you want them more than a metre apart (which you will).

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Amazon experience so far!, 8 Sep 2011
I ordered a pair of 'SE Active' speakers to use with my PC, as the 'Active' ones contain a built in amp. However, I received the standard 'SE' speakers, so not very happy when they arrived! I then re-packaged them, printed a return label, and sent them back for replacement. Two days later I received my next pair, which is when I got really annoyed. Not only did Amazon send me the standard 'SE' speakers again, but this time there was only one speaker!!!! I can't comment on the sound quality as I never did receive any usable speakers, and have given up on Amazon supplying me with a 'PAIR'.

Scandyna Micropod SE Active Pack (Black) - Pair