Style Name: Chain Cleaner|Change

on 23 October 2011
Used Muc Off Chain Cleaner for ages now. Great product, does exactly what it says on the tin. Smells and works like "Gunk" (remember that?). Recommended.
on 12 August 2011
This stuff really works! Not too messy and easy to rinse/wipe off. Muc Off is a top quality brand, buy with confidence!
on 20 July 2012
It does what it says on the tin!!! I have used this product several times now and I keep coming back to it from using other products in the past and they are not as good... It works extremely effectively on heavily greased chains and other bike parts that have been neglected over time. All you need to to do is spray and agitate as necessary and watch the grime, old grease/oil stream away and as an added bonus it drys very quickly leaving no residue ready for lubing as required... deffinatley 10/10 :)
on 30 September 2013
Used Muc Off for some time and swear by it. Gets the dirtiest chains clean, find it works more effectively if using a well known cleaning spray to get the worst off. Once this is done, use Muc Off regularly as first instance cleaner and it does the trick. Seem some reviews that say you need lots to have an effect, I haven't found this. Last tin done around 15 chain cleans.
on 21 July 2012
Mu-OFF makes chain cleaning a dodddle rather than some impossible mission. I would buy this product again definitely.
All you need is a chain cleaning brush to make it that bit easier.
on 5 November 2012
Spray on, leave a minute or two, wash off, then wipe off. Easy as that? In the main, yes, although it always pays to get a cotton bud or tightly-twisted cloth/tissue between the links after doing the wipe-off.

Makes chain maintenance a doddle.
on 2 December 2015
Quick and easy to keep the drive chain clean, especially useful in the grubby wet weather we have had recently, nobody wants to spend 1/2 an hour in the rain when your chain is covered in road grit.
Not quite as good as a degreasing bath, but a lot quicker,
on 1 November 2015
I use this for my cassette rather than my chain as i prefer to deep clean my chain at times so i can lube it back up.
This is great for cleaning the cassette and gets rid of most of the build up of grime and grease.
Works well and lasts a long time.
on 7 June 2016
Used this on my motorcycle chain, says on the instructions it is water misable, I found this product wouldn't wash out of the brush I used.
That didn't take away the fact it is a good product though.
on 12 January 2015
I bought this to clean my motorcycle chain, expecting to have to rub the chain with a cloth. As soon as you spray the chain, you can see it becoming as clean as a new chain, it is amazing how well this product works! I honestly did not expect a product to work as well as this does, I've never seen anything like it - a must try!