Size: 30ML|Change

on 31 March 2016
Kenzo Flower is a beautiful perfume. I discovered it on a wander around Madeira Duty Free. I first of all bought a collection of tiny bottles but once they were done I asked Amazon to send me a much larger bottle! It is a gorgeous perfume and one that you really wouldn't tire of. To cap it all it just happens to have a delightfully pretty bottle too.
on 17 September 2013
Just love the flowery, distinctive and classy smell..universally loved by myself and daughters and also their children ( so theres a .very important link of smell/evocation with their mum/nana)
Have only found one cheaper source (Wilco at £20)...but not as easy as online obviously!
Have loved Kenzo for many years...
on 25 May 2015
I tried this perfume and for the first 10 miniuts it appeared to be like the one I had bought from a department store after that it smelt like cats urine it was disgusting so so very disappointing what made it even worse was that I had to go in and chair a meeting in front of over fifty professionals from other agency's to say I felt totally mortified would be an understatement !!! Please do not buy this product I can not comment on other pro dust that this person sells but if the news is anything to go on iy may be a good idea to look into this seller. Feel like an idiot and that I have been robbed with the money that I paid in good faith , please be warned and give this person a wide berth .
Tracy
on 1 May 2014
Flower by Kenzo suits me.
People notice and are very complimantary when I'm wearing it.
The slim bottle is attractive. It is one of my few extravagances - but I think I owe it to other people's noses to smell this good!
on 3 October 2015
Ordered this yesterday afternoon and it arrived before midday today!! I love the perfume. Not bought it before but tried a spray at Gatwick Airport years ago so when I saw it on offer decided to buy. Glad I did :)
on 14 January 2015
An old favourite at a good price. Whenever I wear this people ask me what it is, because its not a 'common' fragrance these days. Warm yet light, it's my everyday favourite, and despite the name its not overly floral.
on 6 June 2016
the perfume I always use for everyday fresh and smells wonderful on me. Some perfumes don't always match on my skin but this one is perfect. The delivery was so o o quick and I thankyou very much as I was nearly out.
on 30 August 2015
I am trying to find a perfume that I like this one is okay a bit floral for my taste (yes I know there is a hint in the name of the product) but it's wearable & doesn't smell of air freshener which is always a bonus.
on 19 April 2013
Bought this for a present for a friend but I just had buy one for me to,I just love it had many comments when wearing it,the price for the size was very good it arrived very quickly. I will be back for some more.
on 22 December 2013
perfume arrived early and as it is for Christmas I have not opened it yet, but I know from past experience that it is a great smell. I cant smell myself so have to rely on what people say, and they say its nice