5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my boxer puppy
Worrying that other dogs have been able to take this apart easily according to the other reviews - considering my 7 month old boxer seems to make mincemeat of every toy given (including those with 'chewability' ratings of 5+) and she's left this one intact and is happy to keep going at it!!

Perhaps we've been lucky but I would recommend it - best thing is to...
Published on 28 Feb 2011 by Jenna Edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Tough!
This toy is not 'long lasting' as it is advertised as. My dog chewed it to pieces in about 20 minutes. The pieces of plastic that he chewed off could be dangerous if swallowed and I am still picking up the pieces from the floor. I would not recommend you buy this toy if your dog likes to chew his toys.
Published on 27 Feb 2010 by A. Vaughan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Tough!, 27 Feb 2010
A. Vaughan (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE DEATH TRAP! AVOID IT, 15 Aug 2010
Fiona Massey "jellyfi1" (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)
I brought one of these thinking it would provide hours of fun for my dog (A scottie, incidentally), so not a large breed who is prone to chewing.

Within minutes of beginning playing with it (catching it in his mouth and shaking it, so not rough play) there were pieces coming off it, that could choke a dog to death.

Amazon unfortunately aren't the only retailer selling this potential death trap.

As with any dog toy, a dog should NOT be left unattended while playing with any toy, but these are a potential killer even with someone in the room with the dog.

It is NOT indestructable, it's is POOR value for money, and it could cost your dog their life!

AVOID IT

1.0 out of 5 stars Nobbly Dog Toy, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)
This dog toy was in pieces after around ten minutes. Would not buy this toy again - waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really poor quality product....., 24 Jun 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)
recently bought two of these as my Labrador lost her favourite almost-identical toy of the last 4 months in a river (don't ask..) - the first one lasted approximately 2hours before two of the 'rings' split and it fell apart. The second one lasted less than 10 minutes yesterday before the same thing happened again.
This version too plasticised and not rubbery enough, my lab is very soft mouthed and we were using them for retrieving games so it's not like she sat down to destroy the stupid things. Just rubbish, particularly given the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my boxer puppy, 28 Feb 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)

Perhaps we've been lucky but I would recommend it - best thing is to watch over your dog to make sure but worth a try!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a Tough Toy, 28 Jun 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)
Even a one star rating is too much!

I bought this for my spaniel who loves chewing and within minutes she had chewed through it.
It is not a Tough Toy and don't waste your money

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, 1 Sep 2011
Mrs. Tammy Thompson "Georgie T" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)
Bought this for my Akita and Tibetan Mastiff to play with whilest supervised and it lasted about 30 seconds tops! Complete and utter waste of money and would not buy again nor recommend. In fact its a shame you have to give it even one star. Spend your money elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - DO NOT BUY, 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)
Our 8 month old puppy was given this "tough" toy, with the promise of hours of bouncy fun. Unfortunately the fun lasted for under 5 minutes. He has chewed through the supposedly tough rubber in a number of places and managed to bite a 1 inch section cleanly off the toy. If he swallows that it's a trip to the vets at best and potentially he could have choked to death.

I have asked Amazon to remove this "toy" (or rather "death trap") from the market and strongly advise any responsible dog owners not to buy it. Please read the other reviews (which we failed to do) as they back up the sentiment here.

Right now I would like to force-feed the pieces down the throats of the manufacturers and see how "tough" they deem it thereafter. I just cannot believe this made it as far as the market.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a tough toy, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy (Misc.)
After reserching for hours for a tough toy I chose this one despite some reviews. My 6 month old Collie has bitten through it in a matter of a couple of hours. I admit he does chew but some of his toys are lasting the course. This one is a definate no go for chewers..it will most probably be in the bin tomorrow after being delivered today!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars The only thing nobbled is your wallet., 28 Jan 2012
B. Siviter (Black Country, UK) - See all my reviews
This is rubbish.

Within 30 seconds, my dog had chewed through one of the pieces, in a storm of tiny plastic bits. Made a huge mess, wasn't safe, wasn't tough, and although I didnt expect it to last long, I didn't expect it to be so brittle and fragile.

Don't bother getting this. Just get some confetti and throw it on the floor- the end result is the same.

Happy Pet Tough Toy Nobbly Wobbly Dog Toy