5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!
Published on 8 Mar 2011 by J. B. Connor

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed with my second buff
This is my second buff original. Sadly not quite as good as my first which I have resorted back to using now. Reasons are the material on this on seems thinner, and the stitching easily unravels at the end countless times and its very annoying having strands blowing around in my helmet. Doesn't sound a big deal the unravelled strands but I removed my buff one time and the...
Published 27 days ago by Phil

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, 8 Mar 2011
J. B. Connor "Fortress" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
We first bought our "buffs" so we could be recognised as a team whilst walking up Ben Nevis! And we had a perfect day. Spent a bit of time working out how we would wear them. One was just pulled on, and left flowing - one was round the neck - and one as a headband. Hot and sunny on the way up there, my headband stopped the sweat running into my eyes. Buff dried quickly though, and when we got to the summit it was a wee bit nippy and my buff stopped the wind getting into my ears. We continue to wear buffs all the time! They may look like nothing when you have them in your hand, but they are so versatile. Fit in your pocket, and pull em out to amaze your friends!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, 14 April 2011
G. Cameron "Gills" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buff Multifunctional Headwear (Apparel)
Found this on the off chance looking for something with the saltire (scottish flag) on it. I'm now a total convert to Buffs. They're so useful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best, 1 July 2012
Stephen J. Oneil "sl10ch" (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
I am very new to Buffs. I bought one and thought it was fantastic. The only problem is that you need two in hot conditions if you don't want to look like a berk. What I mean is that the Buff used as a very effective legionnaires hat looks stupid on a man in his 50s. The compromise is to use two Buffs - one as a scarf (to protect the neck) and the other as a head band or beanie (to protect the forehead and/or thinning scalp and to absorb sweat).

So I bought a second buff thinking it was the same as the first one (UV protection model) - it isn't. Whatever your use, buy the UV version. The fabric is more strethcy, more absorbent, nicer on the skin and easier to fashion into the various designs. This one is still a great product though and the printed design is great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Buff Multifunctional Headwear (Apparel)
This is really great for keeping you warm while cycling. It is so versatile and I love the Scottish flavour.

5.0 out of 5 stars buff headgear saltire, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Buff Multifunctional Headwear (Apparel)
buffs are wonderful. comfortable, adaptable, easily washed and dried. to find one in this pattern is as total bonus. just perfect. will be worn a lot, just as well it can dry overnight! delivery before due date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab piece of kit, 17 Feb 2012
Flappit Witch (Yorkshire, where else?) - See all my reviews
Was quite sceptical about this idea initially. But having been persuaded to try one, I immediately went & bought myself one. I got the merino wool one. It's hard to believe just how effective it is. This amazing piece of cloth has kept me so warm & comfortable thru the recent arctic conditions that I will never wear an ordinary scarf again. I've now bought myself a 2nd Buff, patterned one, for 'best'

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 4 Feb 2011
An excellent buy. Very warm and comfy. Multi functional headwear. Much better than wearing a heavy scraf. Easy to wash and dries very very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manx buff, 10 April 2014
Good quality product thin but very warm very soft feel and is comfy colours are bright and has a good size print

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool item, 8 April 2014
J. CANTWELL (SHROPSHIRE) - See all my reviews
Sorry for later feedback. Good product, item packaging was as expected, item is as listed and delivered in acceptable time frame. recommended future purchase, no current problems with purchase, will update if any issues arise.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product not yet received - and no e-mail received either advising when it might be!!, 28 Mar 2014
Once I actually get it, I would be happy to provide a review!! Could you please investigate and advise me by e-mail?? Thanks.

ARRAY(0xaf668d98)