Size: One Size|Colour: Black / Black|Change

on 25 February 2014
Having worn a Polar Buff in snowy mountain conditions over four days I have no choice but to award it the full 5 stars.
Here's why:
1 - The polar section is warm - very warm
2 - The longer section comes in many designs - There has to be one you think is right for you
3 - The versatility is awesome - I took a short time learning a few different ways to wear and this really paid off
4 - The current price on Amazon is cheaper than on the Buff website!!!
5 - Lighter than my trusty old football scarf and weight is an issue in them thar hills

Having practised a few ways of adorning myself in the Polar Buff I have now decided to buy a second for my neck ware as I prefer this to my woolly hat.

Cannot go wrong.
on 11 February 2010
I got it to keep me warm while I am mountain walking during the winter. It is ideal for the task and is especially good for keeping the face and ears protected from the cold. Its versatility means it can be adapted to suit the conditions and ones needs. It can be a scarf, a mask, a hood, a balaclava or a beanie. I would never go out in cold weather without it.
on 3 April 2010
Everyone that goes into extreme cold weathers should have one of these. Extremely warm and because it can be used in several ways is always convienient.
on 16 November 2011
Only few weeks of use, but already appreciating the warmth the Buff gives. Cycled in ~0 degrees and no cold neck or sore throat.
on 27 February 2014
Design is very nice, and I love in how many ways it can be worn, though it is not windproof enough.
on 6 September 2010
I bought this for my husband to wear when cycling in the winter- it provides good face/neck protection from the cold and it so easy to put on/stays put. I love all Buffs- i think they are so versatile.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old. He loves it already has 2 of the ordinary buffs. Has been used as hat and scarf. Love the funky pattern and is warm and cosy!
on 16 February 2014
Went to Canada, -33c best purchase ever! Good Quality for a great price. Keeps that gap between other clothing closed
on 19 September 2015
didnt get the polar buff as ordered just the normal cotton one, kept it though as it fits under my riding hat
on 2 July 2013
thought id left my Buff in Germany whilst on an adventure training package, so I looked and found and bought another one, needless to say this one is even thicker on the polar fleece, so I have 2 now, 1 for summer and 1 for those winter walks.

Awesome bit of kit and highly recommended

See one answered question