5.0 out of 5 stars Time saver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Time saver, 28 May 2012
C. M. Anderson (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
I was so pleased I ordered these rings. I have no idea what make my 20" rolling pin is, but they fit perfectlty. As a cake maker, I need to roll fondant evenly and in the past I have used spacer strips but these rings are better as you don't have to keep moving them around, as you do with strips. The yellow ring is the perfect depth for rolled fondant or marzipan on celebration cakes or for rolling out cookies. The orange one is great for covering simple sponge cakes and the blue one is the right size for rolling out fondant to ice the cookies. I wouldn't be without them now.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
These work perfectly with my Wilton 20" rolling pin and do exactly what they are supposed to. I suspect the reviewers who are unhappy with them are probably trying to use them on another type of rolling pin. They are rather expensive for what they are , but they do the job and produce icing rolled out to a perfectly uniform thickness.I also use marzipan spacers which are strips which sit on the worktop either side of the icing and do exactly the same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A match made in heaven!, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
Not being confident that I would achieve an even result for my fondant icing for a wedding cake I bought these rings to go along with the rolling pin. Perfect results. Fondant icing, marzipan and also pastry. Lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - all rolling pins should come with these, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
Absolutely love these! Would recommend to everyone, they are a must have if you regularly use moulding icing, sugarpaste or flowerpaste - a must have item.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy!, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
I took a chance as my pin is 43 cm diameter and 18" long, not the standard Wilton pin size. All the rings fit well so I'm really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Mrs. M. (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
These are exactly as described plus excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
works extremely well

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the right size pin, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these on the off chance that they would fit my pin, I don't have a Wilton rolling pin as I can't justify the price for a cylinder of plastic. I own a kitchen craft rolling pin, the rings came today and they are unfortunately too big. The inside diameter of the rings measure 39mm, the info I wanted to know but could not find before buying them. If you have a Wilton pin then great and if your pin is roughly 40mm in diameter, you will be fine to buy them, they stretch slightly but not much. I am debating on keeping them, as I have looked everywhere for guide rings and I don't think I will find ones that fit my rolling pin, I shall just have to roll very carefully so they don't slide off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product and price, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
BUT!!! They will fit only Wilton's rolling pin!
I was miss-sold by Amazon , I followed the suggestion "buy this pin and these rings"! Obviously my cheap rolling pin is too narrow for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea for nylon rolling pins, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin Ring Set (Kitchen & Home)
Great. Simple to use - slip one on each end. The different colours denote different thicknesses so your fondant covered cake will be perfect. Just make sure your fondant/pastry is not wider than your pin or you will find you have track marks that may be difficult to get rid of. Easy to clean and store.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›