5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!
I've had my trusty Henry for over 5 years now but didn't realise you could get a carpet head! Boy have I've been missing out!

Published 18 months ago by Nick

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Absolute rubbish, didn't make a shred of difference over the basic head.

I'm just glad i didn't go for the more expensive one over this.
Published 15 months ago by Popeye46

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)

The standard black head you get with each Henry (and Hetty) is great on hard floors and kitchen surfaces but I would always build up bit of a sweat hoovering the living room carpet and hallway with me needing to press heavily on poor Henry's nose to get into the carpet pile. The carpet would be clean but with me needing a shower after each hoover due to the amount of cardio I had just done. It wasn't ideal but I was happy and never would I switch to the darkside of getting an upright hoover :-(

So to say I was surprised one day too learn there was another way I could hoover with Henry would be an understatement! Whilst out walking one Sunday I passed a electrical shop which had a particularly happy Henry in its window; but instead of his normal black head attached to him there was a bright red one. After a little research on Numatic's website (the people who make Henry's, Hetty's, James, Charles and George) I discovered this attachment.

I ordered it from Amazon and once I got it home I gave it a try! WOW! I thought I had a clean carpet before but the once over with this and I see I was living a lie. The rotating brushes spin fast and I mean FAST! They pick up every tiny spec of dirt along with about a years worth of my girlfriend hair which I now see was gracing my carpet. Its pulled the carpet pile back up making the carpet feel soft and new again. Its got all the dust near the edges of the walls and nears doorways. It glides over the carpet like a ice skater on ice! Even putting Henry on his "low" setting gives great results!

If you count yourself as a true Henry fan you must get this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money - excellent purchase!, 30 May 2012
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this product at same time as Henry vacuum cleaner as was concerned Henry would need some assistance with dealing with cleaning after 2 very fluffy dogs. Henry arrived a few days earlier and I was very happy with the performance of vacuum - started to regret ordering this considering price - but quickly changed my mind after it arrived! THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT - could not believe how it lifted the pile on rugs/carpet - made them look new again! Picks up dog hairs with ease - instead of having to run vacuum over same area twice picks up first time. Only required for the tough jobs, normal Henry attachment more than adequate for most household duties but as a owner of 2 dogs - one of which is double coated so constantly shedding hair - this is fantastic and halves the time and effort of vacuuming. Don't be put off by the price, if you need some serious cleaning power this is the perfect attachment to the best vacuum cleaner on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 27 Sept. 2011
Skeadugenga (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
I've been trying to get black cat hair out of an amber coloured carpet - my Henry was working better than my previous machine, but it was still a struggle, going over and over the carpet until the fur collected in little balls and I could hoover it up. Still a thin layer of black though...

Then I got this - one transit - ONE! - of the room and fur was gone and carpet restored to amber.

I LOVE this - its the best cleaning tool I ever bought and I'm actually looking forward to getting home and tackling the other rooms.

Can't recommend it too highly - you may also want to check out the reviews over here Numatic Airo Power Brush, high performance carpet tool, 601226

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one today!, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
I can't reccommend this highly enough, it easily deals with cat hair on dark coloured carpet. This tool really improves the performance of our Henry, allowing it to pick up pet hair in one stroke as well as all the outdoor debris that gets tracked in (I work on a nature reserve).

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats' hair problem solved, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
Was despairing of getting cats' hairs off my carpet without going on my hands and knees with a wet hand. The Turbo brush whipped them up in an instant though. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Turbo Brush, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
Very pleased with this product. Picks up the cat hair on our carpet with ease. Our carpet looks like new again. Would recommend if pet hair is a problem in any household.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Henry fans with carpets!, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
I brought one of these after reading a review on here, having found it hard work pushing the regular Henry brush over carpets (felt like i'd done a marathon after hoovering the whole house!) The Airo brush is brilliant, takes all the effort out and glides over carpets like the regular one does over laminate and wood floors, this is a must if you have carpet! why oh why doesn't the Henry come with this in the first place?! highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes light work out of vaccuuming, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
The Airo Brush has certainly made my life easier for vacuuming my house as it glides over every floor surface instead of it being a hard job of pushing and pulling on carpets and rugs, however I have a long-haired German Shepherd whose cast off coat makes the rotating bristles clog up and stop working. I have now got in to a habit of after each time using my Hetty, I clean the brushes and cut off all the dog's hair from the rotating brushes ready for the next time to use it. I'm sure this can't be helped and it's a very small complaint for such a great attachment. I wouldn't be without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased this item after reading reviews whilst searching for a solution to deal with excessive dog hair deposited by our family pets. It greatly boosts the Numatic ability to pick up hair from the carpet. Would highly recommend this to long suffering dog owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra cleaning power on carpets - well worth it!, 19 May 2015
David Precious (Stevenage, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm (Kitchen & Home)
We've been using our Henry hoover for a few years, and think it's excellent, but we have a cat and a messy toddler, so our carpets need a lot of cleaning - and sometimes cat hairs aren't that easily picked up. I'd considered getting one of these brush heads before, but wasn't sure whether the use of suction power to spin the roller would leave enough suction to effectively pick up dirt - but decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did.

The brushes work a treat on various length carpets around our house - but I think they might bog down/stop on particularly long pile carpets, and their height isn't adjustable. I did find on slightly longer piles, if it slows right down, pull the head back towards you, lifting the head ever so slightly from the rear, this works well.

After the first time using this head on a carpet that was already reasonably clean, the amount of hair (both of the "cat" and "wife" varieties!) picked up by the brushes was an eye-opener.

Well built, very effective, and highly-recommended. Would be even better if it had a brush height adjustment, but it works well for me even without it.

Keep your standard head for non-carpeted floors, though.

Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm