Size: Toddler|Change

on 17 April 2009
I bought this for my grandaughter who is 2
and likes to be independant so the strap lets
her walk alone while you still have safe hold on her
she loves the bagLittlelife Animal Daysack - Bee
on 19 August 2008
This is a fantastic product, i think that the other reviewers have missed the point of the bag. it is true that is small but it is well in proportion to a toddlers back, the whole point of it is the reins feature. My little boy will not wear normal safety reins or one of those wrist straps so this is perfect, he doesnt mind it at all because he has a secret box of raisins/ a book/ a little car etc in his bag. He thinks its marvelous and so do i!
on 6 February 2014
It looks good. its easy to put on. It's a good length to give my child a little freedom but keep her close and safe. The only floor is the fastening if my child is wearing a rain coat and fall the chest fastening moves up as she walks and if she takes a stubble it ends up under her chin/ choking her).
on 1 February 2009
I bought this bag for my daughter when she was 12month old.She was an early walker and though wobbly on her feet she refused to hold our hand. The handle on the top of the bag always allowed us to hold on to her and keep her steady on her feet without her realising. It is the perfect size for little toddlers. You can fit wipes, a couple of nappies, a little drink small snacks and a small toy in the bag.(Which I think is more than enough for a little one to carry.)
She is three now and we still use it to take her bits and bobs to pre-school in it.

I've just bought the little turtle one for my 12 month old son.

Very good, well made product. highly recommend
on 4 March 2014
Brilliant idea - the backpack is small but it is ideal for a toddler, you wouldn't want them lugging a massive rucksack on their back! They can fit a drink and a couple of snacks in there. I wanted reins but a fun set and this is perfect! My little one is 14 months and we've used this a couple of times, he gets the freedom he wants and I get him close by and can help keep him upright when he trips! I looked at lots of these rein backpacks and this had the best reviews and I can see why. I would definitely recommend and also buy again. The only bad point I have is the little rain head cover is quite tight; my little one has quite a small head and it's tight on his head so don't think we'll use that.
on 1 January 2010
The Ladybird Daysack is much loved by my granddaughter-she loves filling it and wearing it. The strap is great when out walking to keep your toddler safe while he/she is walking 'hands free'.
on 13 May 2014
Arrived promptly & very good quality... Would definitely recommend, I bought this one as a gift, but have a similar one for my son, he loves it.
on 28 December 2013
I bought this to use when our 2nd baby arrived and our 2 and a half year old loves wearing it. It is easy to keep him close by when walking with the pram, but he still feels he has freedom to walk along with us without being too restrained. The handle for parents can be unattached and the bag is big enough for him to take a toy, snack and drink if needed. This has made going out with 2 really easy for me.
on 15 January 2014
I love it, it's the cutest little thing and my 18 month old is still getting used to it but he's getting better! I don't put too much in the bag as it tends to pull backwards and the front comes up to his neck but maybe I haven't adjusted it properly! We've had plenty of comments of how cute it is already! It was also cheaper than anywhere with quick delivery!
on 10 January 2015
Love it. :)

Good quality backpack, perfect for your little one to carry his own bits and bobs and to keep him safe from running towards a moving car or any other danger.

The name tag is also a good plus.

I recommend it.