5.0 out of 5 stars Keep at it!
Ladies, this does work! I had always wondered if it did and everyone always told me it was a waste of money. However, having found out that I had two friends that owned belts I decided to treat myself. It is easy to use and is quite a pleasant sensation. You need to keep at it - follow the programme in the book that comes with it and you will feel your toned abs - yep...
Published on 30 Jan 2009 by Jools

1.0 out of 5 stars Fitness and Leisure sold me a counterfeit product
Buyer beware if purchasing this item to call slendertone and provide serial number as I purchased one from Fitness and Leisure and it turned out to be counterfeit and there's nothing amazon can do about it since it's a third party seller. i think it's safe to say i'm never buyin from amazon again.
Published on 24 Feb 2011 by cherylec1

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Slendertone System Toning Belt for women, 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
Was dubious about the price as I wasn't sure if I could justify all that money. Got the product, charged it up and was ready to go within a couple of hours. Its mega easy to use (I am no techno-phobe), and, if you do the programme as detailed in the book you start to see results very quickly.

I use it every other night whilst doing housework/ironing and I don't even notice it. The results are not instant, but it does work eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great belt for a nice slim toned shape, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
I brought this belt about 8 weeks ago. Nice product very easy to used, can wear it anywhere and any time. After about 5 weeks of 5 days a week use i had lost 2inches around my hips and 1 1/2 around waist. I have mantained my weight but have a tighter firmer shape , no more love handles or muffin top. Have had people comment at work on my great inprovement and even my sceptic boyfriend has been having a few goes on the belt. Really recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use toning belt., 8 Mar 2011
DLB (Northumberland,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
I took a while choosing a Slendertone belt as there were quite a few to chose from. I think all the positive reviews of this model persuaded me to go for this one and I am really pleased I did.It is very simple to use and I love the fact i can move about or sit and watch tv with it on. I haven't had a Slendertone treatment for more than 20yrs and then it was at a salon where you had to lie down and was all wired up to a commercial machine. Now because of a bad back i can't do sit ups and my stomach is my worst area so I wanted something that would help me target that. I am only at the start of the 30 day plan,on the 6th session,and I can feel a difference already although I am also eating more sensibly to try and lose weight I know that without some help my stomach would always be a problem. I'm feeling very positive that the Slendertone toning belt is going to help me achieve a flatter, more toned stomach so not only will I continue using it but I shall be taking it on holiday with me. Very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A flatter tummy, 4 July 2010
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
Excellent product. It does exactly what it says on the tin: It does not necessarily help you lose weight, but it does flatten the tummy. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Head and Shoulders above the others, 26 Mar 2010
T. Greenslade (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
I have tried several other ab toning belts all with no success!! This poduct is outstanding. You can really feel it working. I love it, after 4 weeks of following the plan in the booklet (eg started at program 1 and worked my way up) I can see and feel a MASSIVE difference. So my advice would be do not buy cheap ones, they simply do not work. Save for a little longer and buy one which gives you the result you are looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slendertone belt seems to work, 23 Feb 2010
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
The Slendertone belt seems to work. I can feel the pulsating--which is quite tingly when set at 40 and actually pleasant and a breeze to deal with. It seems effective and more of a 'crunching' and pinching feel when set at 90. I am relatively fit but do have a bit of excess in the stomach area--not a lot--but enough that I'd like it toned! It's odd because I don't know if the belt is actually helping--or if it just feels like it might be. I use it daily--but exercise is crucial to making the difference. I wear it on the treadmill, which makes the pads more slippery--and I expect to have to change these pads more often because I wear them while exercising. I will continue to use it and hope to see more results in a months time. If you are looking for 'anything' that will help make a difference, I believe this will. It does not work miracles but, it is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toning, 20 Feb 2010
R. Clark "rosie383" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
This product is great but don't make the mistake of thinking it will do all the hard work for you. You still need to eat properly and exercise as it isn't designed to burn fat. I bought this because even though I exercise and do regular stomach crunches I felt my muscles needed assistance, which is exactly what this supplies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 Feb 2010
J. Lilley "loz" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
In my opinion this product definatly works. I am a thin person with a rather average stomach, as I have little fat but no definition of muscles or any toning. After the first time of using the belt on an average setting my stomach mucles ached the next morning- it felt as though I had done sit ups! Every time I used it after I tried to use a higher setting as possible as in the blooklet it says the higher the setting the more effective. Already after a couple of sessions, about 20-40 minutes a day, I DO see a difference and do think that with prolonged regular use my stomach will become toned and show defined muscles. This is a very effective piece of technology and there is no shame in using it. With this product, you get what you pay for as it can be VERY powerful on the highest setting. I absoloutly reccomend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth, 30 April 2009
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
This is just waste product, I bought this a month back, I am following exactly what they said, but not even half inch reduced, if you still want to buy, please buy from Amazon but not from third party seller, because the third party seller has return policy is not good. I have wasted my money spending on this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slendertone System Abs Toning Belt, 9 July 2009
C. Hoxey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt (Sports)
Definate difference noticed after about 4 weeks.
Great fir use alongside regular exercise and good diet.

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 | Next ›