5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Easy Solution
This was bought for my elderly mother, who had just recently upgraded to a new TV set. Unfortunately, as will be increasingly the norm, there was only 1 scart connector on the new set rather than the 2 there had been on the previous model.
Published 20 months ago by The Cookster

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Does what it says on the box. I didn't notice any difference in the picture quality and installation was straight forward.
It's a shame the cable is so short.
Also bear in mind that you have to press a button on the actual adaptor to switch between the 2.
Published 10 months ago by somasa

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Easy Solution, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
As my mother still has two appliances which require scart connection in order to link up to the TV, we obviously needed to find a solution - and hopefully a straightforward one, as my mother is no technophile!
Having invested in a good quality TV set, we did not want to risk compromising this by buying one of the cheaper lower grade scart connectors that are often reported to reduce picture quality, so we opted for this one.
My mother is delighted with the choice. There is no discernible negative impact on picture quality and it is incredibly easy to use - simply press a button on the side to switch between the two appliances.
Yes, this is more expensive than others you can buy, but if you have spent significant amount on a good quality TV, do you really want to skimp on something like this, which is a relatively small expenditure by comparison?

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, 11 Feb. 2014
BJB (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
I went for this - the priciest option I could see on Amazon - because cheaper versions had a lot of reviews saying they caused interference on sound and picture. This doesn't. Very simple to install and to switch between appliances. Got it for my elderly mother to keep her from fiddling with Scarts, and she's delighted. Arrived very fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
It's a shame the cable is so short.
This is not a problem for me, however if you need to switch regularly maybe consider buying something that switches automatically. Overall, I am happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars two becomes one..., 21 Oct. 2013
graham (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
Bought this as my new television only had one scart but i had two systems to plug into it. so, instead of causing damage to the scarts by constantly taking them in and out i decided to go for this double plug device.
i have used others of this type, with some being a waste of space, giving me the dreaded ghosting on the screen or sound that only a dog can hear. but this one really does give a great audio/visual experience, as if the scart is plugged directly into the socket itself, not through a box.
the pins are gold plated and feel as thought they are built to last, sliding into the single aocket of my television with ease and staying put.
teh switch is simple to use, push it in to use one scart lead the push it again, popping it out, in order to use the other scart lead... with no interferance at all.
in all, a cracking double socket for those televisions that have one scart socket... or you could go through the hassles of buying HDMI leads of course... it looks smart with a silver casing and so easy to use.
It is well worth the money in anyone's eyes

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
Having bought a new television, I found that, in common with most manufacturers these days, it only had one scart socket. I have two appliances that need scart connection, so I initially bought a cheaper scart splitter which proved to be a waste of money, as the picture on both appliances was then badly affected. I then purchased this item, & found it to be much better. In all honesty, picture quality is still affected, but not to any great degree.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looked good but didn't work for my application, 16 Feb. 2014
T. Knight (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
Quality looked good but I realised after experimenting for a while that it wasn't going to help me switch between devices given the weird combination of TV, DVD player, surround sound and Youview box I've built up over the years..conclusion is that I'll muddle on for a while until it's time to upgrade the tv and then try and replace the whole setup with something that's integrated better from the start..always a cleaner solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
Not the cheapest one around but good quality. I had replacec a cheap version with this one and works very well. Eventually wuth the cheaper version the switching action deteriorates. This one is working fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
It seems to be working ok.
The cable is a little bit too short but I should have checked out the length.

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 1 May 2014
C. BAILEY "Croy Doc" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
Switches effectively good pictures from my DVD & cable box. Robust, well made works exactly as desrcribed. Neat length of cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Scart switch box, 10 April 2014
Sydney Marsh (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ High Quality SCART Switch Box - Silver (Accessory)
Yes this is a good quality product. My new Samsung Smart ?! TV has only one Scart socket so this was a necessary item for me. The three outlet/inlets are individually switched.