on 10 February 2010
We bought 3 of these duvets for the children beds. The duvets are warm, light and of good construction. The kids have been as warm as toast in their beds. Highly recommended.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2011
For the money i was not expecting much from this duvey, as it was for a spare room i didnt want to pay much for it , however,i have changed my mind, it is a good quality quilt, lovely and light, some quilts can make you feel quite claustophobic,not this one, its lightness does not detract fron the warmness thst the quilt generates, and i find its good for both winter and summer use.Highly recommended,fast delivery too.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2010
Price value equation is excellent on this product. It is extremely well priced and is surprisingly good quality. It arrived super quickly and has been a real surprise. A very good buy.
on 3 January 2011
I was very pleased with this purchase. I thought it might be poor quality as it was so reasonably priced but in fact it's well made and very warm without being heavy, as my daughter has advised! Good stitching too and I shall be buying another one for my other daughter!
on 3 November 2010
I bought this duvet for my 5 year old daughter who woke up the first morning after I put it on her bed and declared herself "as warm as toast" thats good enough for me!
on 4 August 2010
Ordered this duvet for my son's bunk bed and overall it's exactly what we needed. The duvet was cheap so if/when it gets trashed we get another one simple but I would have to say the stitching was pretty bad. If it was for our bed we would have sent it back but no complaints.
on 22 November 2010
Great Duvet. It is warm, comfortable and does the job, all at an affordable price. What more can you ask for?!
on 13 October 2010
Purchase 100% successfull. Value for money, Value for quality & speed of delivery. Repeat 100% dnash.
on 14 September 2013
opened up this quilt and there was thick biro pen mark on it, not just a small bit but whoever had fun doing so would have had to unfold the quilt and lay it on the floor to do, must have been a graffiti artist who had it before me. Quilt cost £9 and return postage with the PO cost£8 im now having to try get my £8 back, pain. order at your peril I wouldn't
on 20 February 2012
After much searching for a single 10.05 tog. 13.00 being to warm for my elderly mother @ her care home. Amazom offered these at a good price with quick delivery. They and two new pillows orderd at the same time, arrived within 48hrs by normal delivery. Coments I have recived, is where did I buy such a wonderful light & soft duet.

See one answered question