5.0 out of 5 stars Duvet
The duvet, although feeling very thin, is perfect for the summer and my guests are delighted with it. Would definitely buy it again.
Published on 19 Aug. 2009 by Janet Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars duvet
This duvet was a complete waste of money. We have been using it for less than 2 months and the filling is already split in several places and bunched up inside the cover. It's impossible to straighten it back out again. I always use a summer weight duvet and have never had this problem before. It's going in the bin!
Published on 28 Jan. 2010 by Belinda Selby

1.0 out of 5 stars duvet, 28 Jan. 2010
Belinda Selby (Newcastle Upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 4.5 Tog, King (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Duvet, 19 Aug. 2009
Janet Taylor (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars a good company, 29 May 2013
I had a few delivery problems at first but when I contacted the company they dealt with the problem straight away and were very apologetic. The quilt is very, very light and I was worried it would not be warm enough (even though we wanted a 4.5 tog) but we were both very pleased to find that it is absolutely perfect. I would recommend this company because they were so quick to respond to the delivery mix up. Very pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok but the cover is not nice, 15 Dec. 2011
This is perfectly fine - and I'm keeping it instead of returning it, but to be honest, I don't really like the material that covers the duvet. The weight and quality of the material are both fine, but I would prefer a cottong cover rather than a polyester cover. Just my preference but it'll do for now and is fine for the price. Under your own duvet cover you can't tell that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Purchase, 1 Aug. 2010
This is a great item for the hot, sticky summer months.

Nice and thin but good quality. I washed it before use in the machine and it didn't go out of shape.
Would recommend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Duvet Even better Price, 11 April 2013
Ncballard (worcestershire UK) - See all my reviews
You don't realise how poor your old duvet was until you buy a new one .This one is great and at a price that I thought was cheap .But the quality is second to none, So if you are on a budget and need a new duvet I would recommend it .Although in theory this is a summer item, If you needed a heavier duvet for next winter buy two and put them together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good summer duvet, 2 July 2012
Lightweight and good for the summer. The filling tends to split a bit, but it's a really good duvet for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 Jan. 2013
This duvet was dreadful. The filling was all over the place so the tog rating is bogus. I had to buy another duvet to replace this and definitely wasted my money. I also bought a 4.5 tog from this seller and I am too annoyed to open it as I think it will be as bad as the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars In the summertime, 30 Dec. 2009
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Bought this as a relatively light duvet for summer/autumn use, and have been very pleased with it - nice quality and it was delivered very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Duvet., 5 Jun. 2015
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Perfect duvet for the summer, helps to keep me cool as I struggle in the summer nights. Quick delivery as well!