5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
These were really good quality for the price. I was a little worried that they might be a little small as the models on the pictures have legs like sticks but I was pleasantly surprised as they are a good size and fitted very comfy over my size 16 hips.
Published on 15 Jan. 2013 by Soxi1

1.0 out of 5 stars How can plus size tights be described as a toy?
Ordered what was described as plus size tights for an adult witches costume. The tights were either made for a plus size child or an adult below 4ft 6" in height as the tights barely passed my knees!!! Because I had obviously tried them on, I couldn't return them so I'm stuck with a product that is poorly labelled and evidently badly described - a total waste of money!!
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by Deez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Tights Striped (Toy)
They also are quite strong fabric which didn't ladder or tear even though I was wearing them for the full night. Over all a very good product and did the job perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars How can plus size tights be described as a toy?, 3 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for halloween, 23 May 2012
I bought these tights as part of a halloween 'raggy doll' costume.
I was worried they wouldn't fit properly as I'm 5' and size 6 but they were fine.
Brilliant for fancy dress. Would definately recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for me, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tights Striped
These are great tights - but tight is the word. I am a size 16 and I could just about wear them (needed for a costume). I had something on over them otherwise they would have rolled down. Great tights though, nice and strong and a great colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars tights for fancy dress party, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Tights Striped (Apparel)
I dis not open these until the evening of the event I needed them for and was very annoyed to find a hole and a ladder running from mid calf to toe. The pair I also bought for a friend at the same time also had exactly the same fault. For the price this was a very poor buy and it was too late to do anything about it or get replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fancy dress item with speedy delivery, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Tights Striped (Toy)
The tights are really good and are a perfect accessory to many fancy dress outfits including my Where's Wally outfit. They are really comfy and the top was not too tight around the thigh.Another good point was the speedy delivery and the professional and efficient way that the seller dealt with my query. Overall a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's Wally outfit, 6 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Tights Striped (Toy)
Excellent addition to a Where's Wally outift. I am 5'8 and they were a little short in the leg but not too bad. They are sturdy and survived a 16 hours of wear, numerous forms of transport and a night on the tiles without any problems. (It was for a charity event - I don't normally dress as Where's Wally!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Match to my Costume, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Tights Striped (Apparel)
These tights went perfectly with my Cirque Sinister Poiret costume. My only criticism is that they are one size fits all and after being worn for a couple of hours became a little loose. To be honest its not even a criticism really as it meant I was super compfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for santa outfit too, 11 Jan. 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tights Striped (Toy)
Used this as part of santa outfit and the one-size fitted perfectly. Got torn the next day but this was not down to material quality - needs as much care as a delicate tight

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for 5'6" plus!, 6 Nov. 2014
S. Jenkins (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tights Striped
Not great if your tall, I'm 5'7" and as soon as I bent down to pick something up they split in the crotch area!

Tights - Stripped Red and White