5.0 out of 5 stars Very fine and numerous shades to satisfy any artist :)
The perfet art set for people who take art seriously for hobbies or perhaps anything. Many shades and good quality with a dupliate HB and 4B pencil which I was rather pleased to discover :)
Published on 14 Aug. 2010 by Ms. Laura M. Russ

Published 21 days ago by Victoria R Tuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fine and numerous shades to satisfy any artist :), 14 Aug. 2010
Ms. Laura M. Russ "Laurel-May Russ" (United Kindom, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Derwent Graphic Graphite Pencils Tin 9B-9H (Set of 24) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Oct. 2011
I know Derwent from my college, all my tutors highly recommend them and they are not wrong. I still have a small tin that I've had for over a year and they are still going strong. I like how this pack has more than one 2b as these are the pencils I used the most.
They are definitely worth the price, as they will last longer than other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too much pencils, 26 Sept. 2011
Tomas Vareika (Panevezys, Lithuania) - See all my reviews
This is a great set of pencils, but I will not make a use out of all of them. This set includes pencils like 9H, which barely leaves a mark on the paper.
It is better to buy like 8B, 6B, 4B, 2B, HB, 2H, 4H for drawing and it be enough.

Just think if you need that much pencils before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best you can get, 3 Dec. 2013
The reason Derwent has the best graphite pencils in the World (in my opinion) is because they have their own private quarry, that's one way of stopping your competitors from copying your product. I have tried many different brands of professional pencils over the years and none have come close to being as good as Derwents, the way the graphite lays down on the paper is great but it's nothing compared to the way they blend, if you have a look at the pictures I have uploaded you can see how smoothly they blend on portraits, on the Angelina Jolie picture I tell you how I got the finish I did, I have yet to find another pencil that comes close to the blending quality of these, if you get a paper stump and blend along the grain of the way you have drawn then you will leave some texture but if you blend with your stump 90 degrees across the way you have drawn you will get a very very smooth finish which is perfect for doing skin in portraits and the former is for doing hair or fur, whether you are a beginner or a professional artist you will not be disappointed with these pencils you really can't go wrong...I keep writing to them to sell just their leads to us as I prefer to use clutch pencil lead holders 2mm but as yet they won't sell them to me. I believe they are missing out on a whole market there but I don't know why they wont do it?, it wont cost them any more they already have the leads, just doesn't make sense why they wont do it???...happy drawing Boshy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've tried, 16 Jan. 2013
Bought these as a replacement for a set I bought years ago (kept replacing single pencils until the lesser used grades were worn enough to warrant a new set). I've tried a few different brands over time, and always come back to these as I find them much smoother than others. They take a nice point for precision, and blend well, too. As mentioned in another review, Derwent used to use hinged tins, which were better than the newer tins, but the pencils are still quite well protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should own a set, 16 Jun. 2011
The only set of pencils you'll need to get you started drawing, or if you've already started keep you interested in art. Well packaged and good range of pencils.

5.0 out of 5 stars special pencils, 17 Jan. 2013
I had been looking around for a new COMPLETE set of pencils no shop had them as some of the pencils are hard to get

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pencils, 16 April 2013
Papy Michel (Région parisienne) - See all my reviews
I am not a specialist in the matter; I bought them for my Grand Daughter, who makes studies in art, and she says she is very happy with this product. She particulary appreciate the progression of the grades of leads. A product to recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product especially for drawing, 9 May 2012
This product came to me on time and nothing was damaged as it was securely packaged.When i opened the product the pencils where all there and worked perfectly fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... my art and even though they came in a great selection of shades, 5 April 2015
I bought these pencils in the hopes it would help me get back into my art and even though they came in a great selection of shades, and they are lovely to draw with, but as soon as I tried to sharpen them the pencil would constantly break preventing me to use them. So I bought another pack thinking I just had a spot of bad luck and was sent pack that had been dropped on the floor but I had the same results with the second pack. I refuse to buy another pack and waste my money I do not recommend this product to anyone.