on 2 January 2013
When these arrived there was no evidence that they were glow in the dark. I assumed they had been in a dark box fr ages and maybe just needed charging in the sunshine for a few hours. Two days later having been in the window for all that time they finally showed a bit of a glow. Enough to feel not too embarrassed putting then in the party bags. I ordered 96 of them because we were running a huge party for local kids so it wasn't just one rogue packet. Not sure I would recommend you to buy them.
on 28 December 2012
I bought this pack of whistles after looking at the bright glowing whistles in the picture. I was so disappointed at what i received. These whistles do not glow at all.
on 15 June 2012
this product had a longer than normal delivery but for the price it was totaly worth it their not the best glow but what do u expect for the price for anyone thinking bout buyin this product i recomend it as they were entertaining
on 3 March 2011
I bought these for my sons 18th party in a disco and the "kids" loved them and were flighting for more - the glow is not that great but they did add to the fun so I am glad to have purchased them
on 25 October 2011
I got these for all the kids on our camping holiday. They were great fun but only just glowed in the dark - some colours better than others.
on 16 June 2014
These whistles do not glow in the dark, they should be reported under the trades description act, maybe if you get a mate to carry a U.V light and hold it over you all night they might glow, but in the dark....Nothing. Still cheap for a pack of whistles but don't expect anything else, just cheap rubbish whistles.
on 11 September 2014
The whistles are loud, and they do glow in the dark, but they don't glow brightly, or for very long, hence the three stars. They do show up well under a UV light though.
on 13 June 2013
False advertising. This is fraud!!! I recieved 12 whistles however out of the 12 only 2 whistles glowed. the rest were in colours such as blue, yellow, green pink, orange. Also the whisles were not very good. seemed faulty. It was a huge struggle to get them to make a whistle noise, especially for the younger children. I could have spent less money on stardard whistles. I felt robed!!"
on 27 November 2013
These whistles were great.i just wish I had bought some ear plugs at the same time.the kids loved them and they really do glow in the dark.its always better to put them under a light before you give them out because the glow brighter for a while.the price was also great.
on 27 May 2014
The colour of term is not very appealing when they not glowing, as off white, and as going in party bags the little label should really state they glow, otherwise they might not realise and think I've given I weird looking whistle! But great overall