on 11 June 2010
We bought this game after being introduced to it by friends we met in Portugal on holiday in our Motorhome in 2009. We do not consider it a toy even though it is the toys classification it's a good game for up to six players and educational in that it makes the players think about strategies. It is not too big for travelling, it is very sturdy so could go in a suitcase without risk of damage, also it will last forever. If you like to play games this is a good one to add to your collection. Highly recommended!
on 18 May 2010
The game is exactly as promised by the suppliers. I am happy with the quality and looks of it and the grandchildren are enjoying playing with it.
on 11 October 2011
a lot of fun, the pins prevent the bits to move away when one plays. Very good for kids as early as 5 years old!
on 22 January 2011
excellent way to pass the time, so much better than just watching TV or browsing the Net!

thank you, it's a wonderful product and brings the family together.

i highly recommend it!
on 1 August 2012
My Dad made me this game when I was a kid, out of a piece of wood and some coloured marbles and I loved it. Now 40+ years on, I taught my daughter (aged 12) to play this game on a recent weekend away, when we were stuck in because of the rain. She loved it and we played constantly and her beloved mobile phone, which I thought was grafted to her hand was tossed aside! As we are about to go on holiday for two weeks, my daughter asked me if we could buy it to take with us, even though its abroad and guaranteed sunshine! The game itself is of good quality, was good value and came within a few days. I would definitely use this supplier again.
on 9 March 2012
Nice solid wood. I used it for a board games club and the children picked it up really quickly and could then concentrate on strategy.
on 12 July 2011
I played this as a child and am over the moon that my children find it just as enjoyable. Two of my children have learning difficulties and it took a few games for them to understand the rules and a few more to get the tactics, but if a game is going to be played this one is a favourite. Solid and robustly made especially for heavy handed children. Colours are bright and inviting for children with learning difficulties.
on 6 January 2012
Good fun for the family. Easy concept to master and enjoy. The board looks durable and it was good value for money.
on 18 November 2013
Having read all the reviews I purchased this checkers board as a present for my husband (5 year wedding anniversary is Wood!). We have just tried to play the game this evening but were extremely disappointed as the holes dont line up so it is extremely confusing - the holes are so uneven that it made the game impossible to play as you lost track of which way the pegs could move.

We appreciate the product is man-made which would be lovely but quite honestly it looks as if the man making our board had had a very long day or had had a drink or two! Amazon have kindly offered to refund so I hope to buy another Wooden Chinese Checkers Board from another company as the game itself seemed fun if we could have played it!

We may just have been very unlucky but I wanted to share my disappointment as all other reviews are so positive.
on 17 April 2013
I have a Polish friend with 5 children who spend most of their free time 'playing with their lappies' (lap tops) which doesn't much please their Father especially at Christmas. Wanting to but them something for this Festival, I lighted upon this game and, since there was so much good feedback for being good family entetainment, bought it for them and my friend took it home toPoland for them. I received a BIG thank you from them and they described it as "awsome!" Their Father was equally pleased because they played the game so much that they forgot about thier 'lappies' ;)