on 11 June 2016
I have brought this to replace a previous Bosch set which I have had for well over 10 years. Most of the bits from the old set are still ok but I managed to break a few of the drill bits. This seemed better value than replacing the broken bits separately. The case is well made.

The torch is cheap but I didn't buy it for that.
on 25 February 2011
Bought this product on sale (my friend bought the same 3x more expensive). At first I didn't really used it - had my old tool, but now I don't even start any work without them! Screwdriver is ace, bits as well and all the drills - Bosch brand - name says it all :) Very god small briefcase with all essential tools :)
on 21 November 2011
I already have this product ( paid substantially more though in a diy outlet )and which has everything I need. Bought this for one of my sons and as usual the Amazon service is second to none. He was not disappointed and will use his as much as I use mine and at the price of £29.95 it really is a no brainer.
on 3 April 2012
I am really happy with this set of drills and bits. It has all the useful and odd shaped screwdriver bits I have needed so far, including ones to take apart a washing machine.The drill bits are of adequate quality and there are enough to choose for virtually any job around the house.
on 2 December 2013
It is very handy to have such a wide selection of tools in a box. I use them quite ofter and they are easy to find. They are made with good quality materials. I would not choose a smaller selection / kit as the small drill bits are very useful.
on 19 February 2015
A great range of average quality drill accessories at a very good price. Aimed at the DIY rather than the professional market I suspect. Unlikely that you will be disappointed with this compact well organised little package.
on 13 October 2014
This Bosch set has the perfect mix of drills, screwdriver bits and accessories for me as I'm a self employed electrician. Nice lightweight case with good quality clasps. My last one lasted about 4 years of constant use.
on 10 December 2012
this was a gift for my son .his reaction on opening the case was great. He was very impressed with the amount of items
and the quality and is looking forward to diy.
on 21 October 2011
Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set Brilliant piece of kit, every drill bit that you'll ever need and it is alot cheaper on here than In the shops.
on 15 January 2012
Bought this set for my husband to go with a bosch drill previously purchased. He was thrilled with it. My brother who also does a lot of woodwork was also impressed.

See one answered question