5.0 out of 5 stars Small Tools
Very good quality and excellent value Bosch Accessory Set. Large range of hard & very sharp drills and screwdriver attachments. They fit very neatly into the good quality easy carry case provided.
Ideal for the professional or doityourselfer. Would be an excellent Christmas present.
Michael Padley
Published on 4 Nov 2009 by Mr. M. G. Padley

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money? Maybe just, but some niggles.
I often buy these "collections" because they represent value for money. You just have to buy a few of the items separately to get to the 30 quid or so that the box set costs. However, I feel a bit disappoined with this one, especially since Bosch, a brand that I like, has seen fit to put their logo on it.

Specifically:
- the spirit level was not true,...
Published 20 months ago by Dr. Ernest J. Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
Well fitted out kit, plenty of choice, and a good strong case for carrying. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting quality

4.0 out of 5 stars accessory set, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
chose this for my son-in-law, he is really pleased with it, i was pleased with the price of it all

4.0 out of 5 stars Paid for but never received, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
First time on Amazon , looked for and paid for three boxes of bosh tool accessories, they were purchased for Xmas boxes,to arrive within 3days, I waited and waited,nothing arrived then and nothing has arrived since,so stupid me looks at the suppliers reviews after the event,and guess what loads of people never got there goods either, fortunately amazon are going to reimburse me, the thing I don't understand is with rubbish reviews how can a firm trade on amazon, surely dodgy firms are monitored by amazon, and have trading restrictions imposed

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set, 6 Dec 2013
LadyDDeath (Sheffield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
This is one great Accessory Set. I have bought it for my Bosch GSB 19-2 RE Professional Impact Drill - of which I am most proud :)
I've decided upon this particular set because of the drill & screwdriver bits, the other accessories (hand screwdriver, torch etc.) being kind of optional for my needs. I have done a lot of research before deciding to purchase this one, and looked up Bosch Accessory Sets with 30 - 35 - 40 - 43 - 44 - 50 - 54 - 60 - 65 - 70 - 80 - 86 - 90 - 100 - 103 - 122 pieces (yes, I know, there are a lot of them on Amazon!), but I've concluded that this particular one simply is the best. I've received it today, and indeed it is: a very complete set, with everything you might need for drilling & screwdriving, and very few unnecessary items in it.
Other Bosch Accessory Sets have no Titanium (Ti) bits at all, whereas this one has 18 Titanium metal drill bits and 3 Titanium flat drill bits; it's a good start for anyone thinking that in the future, should any of the bits break, they could upgrade them with Titanium ones, slowly aiming towards a full-Titanium bit set.
Secondly, this is a versatile case we're talking about, being sturdy and flexible at the same time. Both the drill bits enclosure and the screwdriver bits one can be moved (inside the case), making it easier to visualize and extract exactly the piece you need. I find this feature of the case very useful. Besides, it's so neat and organised, and everything actually stays in its place.
Last but not least, although the torch doesn't work (I've tried several different batteries, and concluded it was just DOA), this doesn't prevent me from giving this Accessory Set a well-deserved 5-star rating. Complete set, sturdy case, everything is organised and stays in place, and it also looks good: to sum it up, I totally recommend it.

*Update: After a few months of usage, I realized that this accessory set is not good - it's great! I have been using both the drill and the screwdriver bits, and they perform admirably. None of them broke, and they're most useful for nearly any DIY-related job around the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good kit, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
It is very handy to have such a wide selection of tools in a box. I use them quite ofter and they are easy to find. They are made with good quality materials. I would not choose a smaller selection / kit as the small drill bits are very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set of tools, 6 Oct 2013
B. Pierre Yves (Nantes, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
Everything you need in one suitcase.
All types of jobs can be done after with that set.
A must have in every's "toolman" suite.

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned this item, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
The drill bits seemed poor quality the price reflected this, they where bought by my son, I returned them as they won't be up to the intended job. For small household DIY they would be okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
It was just what I was looking for. Very comprehensive kit and looks good quality. Have already used some of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal handy DIY bit set, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
Bought this to replace my old set which was getting tired with worn, broken and lost bits. Improved solid case with improved accesss to pieces. Includes all the bits you would normally need for day to day maintenance around the house. If it's not in here it's probably specialist - No tile bits, but you usualy have to them separately anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing kit for the housekeeper., 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set (DIY & Tools)
All the small and apparently insignificant jobs in the house require the most odd tools. I needed to pass some wires through a thin wall and rather than guessing on the size and getting an individual drill that would probably get lost and forgotten in the toolbox I went for this set. I used bosch drills before and they were excellent. This kit helped a lot around the house and gave me options before having to invent some gimmicks to get a job done. I drilled some large holes is wooden planks, mounted a flatscreen TV on a wall and drilled some holes in a metal hinge that gave up in one of the holding points. The kit performed flawlessly. The big big big big PLUS to this kit is how it keeps all the bits and pieces organized. This is just fantastic. I need to do something around the house, I just grab the case, the drill and away I go. Well worth the money and Bosch quality.

Bosch 100 Piece X-Line Accessory Set