on 25 September 2012
I'm a carpenter so I know a bit about... bits.
Bosch are a good make, you can't go wrong when it's made in China.
There are sharper bits out there but for your money you can't go wrong.

**BUT DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE**
I was looking for 8mm shanks bits and first result was this item, but their not 8mm shank, they are 6mm (1/4") shanks.
on 13 April 2014
Having said that i use them as a work-a-day set for my workshop. Yes you can pay a small fortune for bits and I do own some of them, but this set (6mm) are used in my palm router and it's nice to have on the work-bench in the case for general use, so far stayed sharp (considering they are used on reclaimed timber).
Four stars because the blown case is a bit of a pain, clip to hold it together broke very quickly and the bits are a very tight fit, but this is a minor problem really as it the bits that are what i use after all.
on 10 May 2013
Useful range of router bits presented in a compact case. Those bits I have used so far have been keenly sharp and produced a good finish.
on 12 November 2011
I've received it in one week (I'm from Italy) via free delivery and Immediatly I've tried it with my B&D router. The product works fine and the selection of router tips is vast. The quality to price ratio is very high. I honestly suggest it to beginners and hobbyists that don't want to spend a lot of money but they need quality and a good variety of tips.
on 2 November 2013
Bought to go with the Bosch Router - why do tools always need tools? He is content with the contents of the set and is working with it as I speak.
on 8 January 2014
Bosch Router Bits, need I say more.
Good quality, only complaint is that I wish there was one that was 40mm long or more.
on 19 July 2014
Bits stay sharp.
Good price.
on 21 August 2014
Prompt delivery, good quality, reasonable price..
on 27 May 2015
Very quick delivery and as described.
on 16 February 2015
On-time delivery, excellent quality.