5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo Steamer
Once I had it the right way up it was very simple and effective.
Fish takes about 10 minutes, veg about 4 minutes.
Could have done with a few recipes or some cooking times with it, but over all very pleased.
Published on 19 Aug. 2009 by Mr. B. Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I was disappointed with this steamer as the bamboo around the top rim began splitting after the second use. It has split more at each use and is not really useable now.
Published on 1 Sept. 2010 by P. Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo Steamer, 19 Aug. 2009
Mr. B. Harris (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swift Spice 25 cm/ 10-inch Bamboo Steamer Setwith 2 Layers and lid (Kitchen & Home)
Once I had it the right way up it was very simple and effective.
Fish takes about 10 minutes, veg about 4 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent large steamer, lightweight, 4 Nov. 2010
I love steaming food, and these voluminous steamers certainly fit the bill. Being so large in fact, they hang over the edge of my pans quite a bit, but this doesn't affect the cooking at all. I love the taste of food from these steamers, and the lack of metal pins allows them to be microwaved if needed. They're also plenty big enough for use for draining foods too, if you have something going in the pan below.
They are pretty lightweight compared to my previous steamers, but being still in perfect condition after a couple of months of heavy use, my initial concerns have gone.
I would thoroughly recommend this product, and steaming food general.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Sept. 2010
P. Mills (Dorset) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Mar. 2013
Excellent steamer. We use it not only for Chinese snacks like dim sum but also for for steaming generally. Very easy to clean afterwords

5.0 out of 5 stars Through TV, 28 Nov. 2012
Chose this item to replace our plastic steamer, found a recipe for steaming chicken and coconut muffins, delighted with this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great steamer, but not so sure about its lasting quality, 27 Oct. 2014
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I've had real problems with this item going mouldy. It is great as a steamer, works a treat, but when I put it away (dry!) in the cupboard, within a few days it gets green fungus on it. It washes away no problem, but still, it shouldn't do that should it?

1.0 out of 5 stars Cooking fish in a bamboo steamer is something I enjoy a great deal and I was eager to try ..., 11 Nov. 2014
Cooking fish in a bamboo steamer is something I enjoy a great deal and I was eager to try this product. It seemed solid and well constructed, however i was amazed when the lid split after using it for the first time ! Disappointed and annoyed to say the least....

4.0 out of 5 stars For my own use, 9 Sept. 2014
Miss Sung "Princess Mask" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I am happy with the quality and this is the second bamboo steamer I have used. Would prefer this one than my first bamboo steamer (which is another brand).

5.0 out of 5 stars Swift Spice 25 cm/10 inch bamboo steamer setwith 2 layers and lid, 22 Nov. 2013
Bought as a gift for my daughter in law really sturdy construction and it has withstood a lot of use. Good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Swift Spice , 22 Feb. 2015
Great for steaming fresh food made many Chinese dishes from scratch and dishes from Asian markets )

Swift Spice 25 cm/ 10-inch Bamboo Steamer Setwith 2 Layers and lid