Size: 4 Cup|Change

on 8 August 2012
At first I thought this jug was going to be too small, but actually it holds 3 mugs-worth of coffee. I almost went for a cheaper jug, but this is lovely, and matches my Hario kettle and filter.
on 3 September 2015
Great for decanting coffee but to be fair you need to make 2x V60 (02) to fit. You should not really fill from 1x v60 as in 3min you will only be able to make 300mls or so. Make much more and it starts to loose the taste I find. Anyway nice product. I wouldn't be paying over the odds for it.
on 14 July 2015
This is great since we like to have more than one cup at a time and coffee like this is a time investment. But, the coffee doesn't stay very warm, regardless of how quickly you seal the top. If there are tricks, I'd love to hear them.
on 5 February 2016
You can't tell from the description prior to placing an order, but when you receive it, you discover the glass is very brittle or cheap. The jug has no weight to it as you would expect from an item made of quality glass.
on 10 September 2015
Beautiful and classy, even if a little too small for what I was expecting!

In any case, just perfect for my morning coffee!Hario XGS-60TB 600 ml Glass V60 Range Server, White
on 16 March 2015
High quality product just like anything made by Hario. I would use it with care though as it feels somehow fragile.

Makes an excellent addition for drip-coffee addicts :)
on 10 October 2014
Hario Glass range server for use with the V60 works great and looks greta as well. high quality glass and is easy to wash and care for.
on 16 January 2015
A quality piece of kit if your into this sort of thing. I bought it as a present but was reluctant to give it away!
on 6 December 2015
Very high quality. Appears to be Japanese made. Perfect for brewing coffee or tea.
on 19 October 2015
Product is exactly what I wanted and has proven to be as good as I wanted it to be.