5.0 out of 5 stars Why isn't it more expensive?
This right here,
This is one of the best smelling aftershaves that I have ever purchased.
I bought it thinking that it would smell alright, but not amazing.
I was completely wrong.

If you're looking for a smell that people will pick up/ comment on, then this is the aftershave for you!
Published 12 months ago by Rhys

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, lasts 5 minutes
Someone bought me the shower gel and deodorant which are fine. Liked the smell so purchased the Eau De Toilette. Smells good but really short-lived fragrance. Disappointing.
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by Wormsmeat

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, lasts 5 minutes, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Dvb Beckham Instinct for Men Eau de Toilette - 75 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why isn't it more expensive?, 23 Nov 2013
This right here,
This is one of the best smelling aftershaves that I have ever purchased.
I bought it thinking that it would smell alright, but not amazing.
I was completely wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 30 May 2010
E. I. F. Connelly "Liz Fortune" (Ipswich UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my son as he had lost his previous one in the changing rooms at a cricket match and was devastated as this is his absolute favourite. I can understand why as it smells really nice.Great price for such a classy product.Great packaging and handsome bottle.I have recommended it to male friends even though some are not into the 'Beckham' branding.

3.0 out of 5 stars not lasting, 29 Sep 2013
nice initial smell but the aroma does not last. thought i had hit the jackpot as this is more expensive elsewhere. if it is original then it really is a poor eua de toilette. however, the initial smell is lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT AFTERSHAVE, 31 Aug 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON 22. HE REALY LIKES THIS AFTERSHAVE AND SO DOES HIS DAD 49. SO IT HAS A WIDE AGE RANGE APPEAL, EVEN GRANDADS HAD IT IN THE PAST. GOT IT AT A GOOD PRICE AS WELL. WOULD RECOMEND.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Smell, Presentation And Value, 20 Nov 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This was a product that I was convinced that I would not like from the beginning, it came from my mother in law for Xmas and I always tried to avoid celebrity brands because I felt that they were selling the name and not the product.

When I opened the bottle and smelt it, I was totally wrong (1-0 to David Beckham and my mother in law!). It's nicely presented in a decent box and the bottle itself has a quality look and feel to it.

Although the manufacturers accurately and descriptively describe it as "Spicy, Fresh And Clean And Evening Scent", my senses do not allow me to describe it in the same way but I can say that its a smell that I really liked and was very impressed with.

My wife and some of the girls in the office also like it and although it's not my favourite aftershave of all time, I do rate it very highly and I recommend it.

Given the presentation, volume and smell I believe that it is one of the best value aftershaves around and would be an ideal addition to add to your collection or to give as a gift.

Verdict: Very Good Smell, Presentation And Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 Nov 2012
I received this as a Xmas present last year off the outlaws, and was pleasantly suprised by the expensive smell. Great for wearing in the day, or for a night out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coooool, 10 Mar 2012
I bought this product and found it good. Nice perfume perfect for men. My father really likes it as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Beckham instinct, 3 Sep 2013
This Beckham product is brilliant, far more cheaper than super drugs fragrance.

The cap is also magnetic. A really good deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Beckham instinct, 16 Sep 2013
Nickie (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Just love this, there are allot of aftershaves I like but this smell of beckham instinct is just fab. LOVE IT!