on 3 March 2013
I bought this program for my granddaughter to put on a net book, i.e. drag the program on to a pen drive and install from there. Because of the resolution of the program I could not adjust it so that the quit/exit function could be visible on screen therefore had to use the task manager to exit the program - a bit beyond a young child, so I have returned it for a refund.
on 28 March 2010
Great for 2-4 yr olds. SImple interface and easy to understand games.
It works easily on vista.
on 22 June 2010
The little girl who received this for a present has learnt so much and even though she is only 4 years old she can use a computer very well!! It is easy and fun to use. Highly recommended.
on 2 August 2010
I got this for my two-year old granddaughter. I know it said for ages 3+ and I should have taken notice. It was too slow (boring) to hold a child's attention.
on 17 December 2014