5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Set
Really good toy, my toddler is entertained helpin mammy sweep up and mop etc, while i get time to do it too !! Just a nice size and no little fiddly bits,not easily damaged. Highly recommended !!
Published on 3 Mar. 2009 by FAYE

3.0 out of 5 stars Broom me away
Kids love to imitate and so that's why crazy toys like broom and iron exists, will keep kids busy for a while. I wish he'd clean for real ;-)
Published on 4 Feb. 2012 by S. Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Set, 3 Mar. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Cleaner., 21 July 2011
T. A. Mclaughlin (Merseyside,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
I bought this item for my 16 month old grandaughter,prior to the purchase she would make a beeline for the full size brush. Since buying it she never puts it down, unfortunately she also uses it to brush my hair.
A great buy and a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 22 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
My two year old daughter loves this. She helps mummy mop and sweep the floor as well as using it like a hobby horse. I think the colours are great as it appeals to both boys and girls and the price is very reasonable too. Cheaper and I think better quality than the one I've seen in a well known toy shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun!, 26 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
My mum bought one of these sets for my boy after he kept pinching the broom while I was busy with it or the mop- to chase the cat with :) so far its been a hit! I get his toys before I start cleaning and encourage him to join me! it keeps him entertained and I can get on with the real cleaning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cleaning Toy at a great price, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
This toy is excellent for all those children who chase your tail for the mop and bucket, my boys love these and will happily pretend mop the floor, couch and walls with these, thinking they are helping mum. At such a great price too, this was top of the Christmas wish list!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mop and Dustpan Set, 29 Dec. 2010
L. Walton "mum of two" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
Really sweet little set. I'm hoping my son will allow me to do my housework now that he has his own set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy Vileda Mop & Dustpan/Brush Set, 21 July 2011
Margaret Crook (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
They are just like the real thing. My granddaughter loves to mop the bathroom and kitchen floor - great for me! Don't know how durable it will be as it is still new but it seems pretty strong. Great value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brush and mop set, 4 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
This is a great set for little ones. I got it for our 2yr old as she was always pinching mine, she loves it and now cleans everything in sight. Set seems very durable but she has only has it a few weeks. price is very good so I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars tidy kids, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
Have bought this for Xmas for my granddaughter, and it looks good quality. I am sure she will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Do explain why you liked or disliked this product. Do compare to similar products and share how long you've used this product. D, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Theo Klein Toy Vileda Mop and Dustpan and Brush Set (Toy)
Do explain why you liked or disliked this product.
Do compare to similar products and share how long you've used this product.
Do identify specific attributes (e.g. comfort and fit of a shirt or the battery life of a camera) and whether they met your expectations.
Don't describe your seller or delivery experience (you can do that at amazon.co.uk/feedback).
Don't include promotional content of any kind or reviews written in exchange for compensation.
To see the full guidelines for writing reviews on Amazon, go here.