5.0 out of 5 stars Good flavour and keeps you going!
Mixes easily, nice flavour. Contains carbs so keeps you going on a longer run, I use it as it means I don't need to use gels.
Published 3 months ago by MR GRAEME BROOKES

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible taste
It seems to work as a performance drink, but why does it have to taste so sweet and horrible. By now it is not beyond the powers of these companies,like the soft drinks industry, to create a reasonable taste. Such a shame as it is good value for money - just a revolting taste as a side effect!!
Published 8 months ago by J. Halpin

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible taste, 5 Dec 2013
J. Halpin "book addict" (Hove UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Science in Sport GO Electrolyte Lemon and Lime Energy Drink Powder 500g (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it worked, 27 Jun 2014
I used this after my first novice triathlon and I think it did make a difference, recovery seemed better. Only thing I'd say is try with half the measure first

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flavour and keeps you going!, 15 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for this., 1 April 2014
Just the job when you are working hard all day and need a lift. Good stuff - I would reccomend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite refreshing, 6 Feb 2014
P. A. Roberts - See all my reviews
Some of these powdered drinks can taste a bit odd but this is fine. We take this with us when we scuba dive and go hiking and this helps but back what you lose sweating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 21 Jan 2014
R PRITCHARD-JONES "PJ" (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
Was recommended this by our coach some years ago. I initially used it just for competitions but now make it a regular part of my training package throghout the year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports drink, 2 Sep 2013
Good for my training needs and not a bad flavour. I am able to sustain my training session for longer using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always used on long runs, 1 July 2013
Hvae been using this product for many years but have not found it at a cheaper price. If you need an energy drink then I would recoomend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Science in Sport GO Electrolyte Lemon and Lime Energy Drink Powder, 13 Jun 2013
This was the very first electrolyte drink i have ever bought for my husband who is in training for multi marathons. So i took a gamble when selecting it. It payed off. He likes the lemon/lime flavour and finds it very refreshing after a long run or work out. Its easy to mix. The very, very fine powder is quickly absorbed when mixed with water, a quick shake, pop in the fridge and its ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sweaty sessions, 6 Dec 2010
John Boy (Bristol United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
It's the Saturday morning Spin session again. We're on a hill climb that's a mini Alpe d'Huez, the instructor is shouting "pull up on the straps; dance on the pedals". There's a puddle of sweat on either side of the bike and my heart rate monitor reads 85%. This is one of the few times that I would use GO as it's about replacing electrolytes during really sweaty sessions rather than supplying carbohydrates.

The 500ml SIS water bottles have an 8% [solution] marker for GO, which is 40 grams of GO providing 146 kcalories and 36 grams of carbohydrate. This is quite a bit short of the optimum of 60 grams of carbohydrate per hour / 1 gram of carbohydrate per kg of bodyweight. In the Saturday Spin class I use 450 to 600 kcalories in 45 minutes, or about 800 kcal/hour on a treadmill or elliptical, so whilst it replaces the electrolytes, it falls short on replacement of calories.

For me the Lemon and Lime flavour is best as it's clean in the mouth whereas the other GO flavours can be a bit sickly at 8%. It's nicer tasting than the Lucozade Sports drinks. It is quite acidic - I spilt 8% Go mix on some coins and they shone like new! - so drink some water afterwards to limit possible damage to your teeth enamel.