5.0 out of 5 stars love Paul Smith
Really love this Paul Smith aftershave, much cheaper than in the shops, and I've no doubt it's genuine. I get many compliments when wearing this, and it's a nice clean fresh smell, I discovered this aftershave a few years ago and have used it since
Published on 4 April 2012 by DJSimes

2.0 out of 5 stars Extrascents - Product smell like expired perfume
Published on 29 Dec. 2010 by Vasiliki

5.0 out of 5 stars love Paul Smith, 4 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but smells good, light and fresh, 2 Aug. 2013
My third (& largest) bottle of the stuff! I find it light, fresh and pleasant enough for every day use. Other people seem to like it too. Although, having used a posher, heavier but less expensive aftershave for a while recently - St. James of London, which I didn't like at first but which grew on me as it soften after initial application - I now find this a bit light by comparison. I find the scent reminiscent of citrus and, faintly of, mown grass rather than, say, the sea (a different fresh, light smell) or sandalwood - it's more subtle and sophisticated than cheap, overpowering sport gels and spray-ons but it's not overly complex or "layered".

Originally I would have given this 5*, as the scent was lovely and the packaging first rate, but now, for the fairly high price and the fact that it now seems rather lighter to me than when I first used it, I have deducted a star. I gather Paul Smith also makes a heavier scent, intended for evening use - so I might try that next.

2.0 out of 5 stars Extrascents - Product smell like expired perfume, 29 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
It is my boyfriend's favourite perfume. He wear all the time and it smells perfect. But we bought it from amazon.co.uk and actually from Extrascents and it smells awful. It looks to be fake or expired. Eventhough the seller sent the products earlier than the delivery time and the package were excellent, when we use this perfume, the smell was different than the authentic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells alright., 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
Was a christmas present for my dad, he smells alright now, he didn't before.

Recommended if somebody you know doesn't smell all that pleasant and you really can't stand it anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Business, 13 Dec. 2012
Mrs T (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Got this scent for my brother as a birthday gift after reading the reviews from gents and ladies on here who had bought it, I would rather not buy without smelling it first usually, but you will not be disappointed with this. It looks classy, and it smells fantastic. Amazon are doing this for a great price at the moment too, too good a deal to miss. Certainly made a thirty-something guy in my family happy !! Arrived on time and fully intact, packaged to perfection. Great Buy !

5.0 out of 5 stars like a clean fresh spring morning., 5 April 2015
This review is from: Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
Paul Smith for Men features aromatic notes of basil, violet, orange blossom and bergamot, with green leaves of ginger, violet and geranium and the added depth of sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and vetiver. A light fresh aroma that is not sweet or musky, just clean citrusy notes, very understated and fresh.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but don't last, 10 April 2015
This review is from: Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
As with so many Eau de toilette's today they smell really nice but just die after half an hour, shame on you fashion house's surely you can make them last longer for these prices?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great aftershave, 13 Jan. 2012
Bought it for my daughters boyfriend part of his xmas pressie, he loved it i looked around for the best price & Amazon was the cheapest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith for men - Amazing buy., 12 Jun. 2013
This aftershave has a lovely fresh smell, I regularly buy this for my dad, be it his birthday, fathers day or Christmas; he uses a lot of it, so gets through it fairly quickly, but at this price you can't complain.
The product arrived quickly (before the estimated delivery date), it was well packaged and it is so much cheaper than in the shops, I would definitely recommend this to others.
I can't fault it in any way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith spray, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
I bought this for a friend for his birthday.

He loves "smellies" and was delighted. Buying this type for a friend is very difficult when you don't know their tastes in male fragrances. fortunately HE was delighted with it. Another good point is the price. it just goes to show that purchasing on-line is a better deal as your price was approximately half that of the High Streets... say no more.

Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml