5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Smell
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend, so obviously cannot give my own personal review as such. My friend is best described as very macho and set in his ways, and although I have used the EDT version for women and really liked it, I had grave doubts about buying the aftershave for my friend (he admits he's worn the same one since he was 19 or 20 and is now...
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by San

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak
I should have returned this item before opening it after reading some reviews but curiosity got the better of me. I opened the bottle and sniffed the well acclaimed Issey Miyake and could not believe how weak the smell was.

This product is a waste of money and for reasons I do not understand. Why is it so weak? it has to be the worst aftershave lotion I have...
Published 6 months ago by arty hunter

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars this only smells for about 2hrs, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme Aftershave Lotion - 100 ml (Personal Care)
upon buying the product I thought the scent would last longer than it does as it only retains the scent for about 2 hours then you cannot smell any trace of the aftershave, I did wonder if it was fake!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, 16 Jun 2013
This product was wrongly described. The website says it is a After Shave, when actially it is an After Shave Lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it on him, 30 Jun 2014
Bought it for my husband; I love it on him!

1.0 out of 5 stars issey miyake???, 12 Jun 2014
I thought this Aftershave had a week smell compared to what ive bought in the past from the high street

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & Cheerful, 1 May 2014
Mr. P. Patel (UK) - See all my reviews
Im glad i got this when it was on offer, im still slowly enjoying it. Best buy ever and loving it

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, 25 April 2014
I had previously bought Issey Miyake aftershave before and it had a long lasting lovely smell and everyone liked it, however this product is definatley not the same. It has almost no smell at all, very weak and at £28 I will not buy it again. Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, virtually no scent, 13 April 2014
This was a Very disappointing purchase as I couldn't smell it unless very close up. My partner had to tell me he was wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Issey Miyake, 12 April 2014
Can't do a proper review as it was a present for my youngest son. Only know that the smell of the Issey Miyake is absolutely glorious and buy it for him mainly for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and Great price, 1 Mar 2014
This was bought for our son, arrived on time and was well packed and a good price, I would recommend this site

4.0 out of 5 stars Good smelling aftershave lotion, 16 Feb 2014
Bought this as a Birthday present for my husband when it was on offer at half price so bagged a bargain. lovely smell would recommend !

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›