5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet and original perfume
When this was first launched, there was nothing else like it. I got hooked, despite not being in the age bracket I feel this scent is marketed to.

Published on 15 May 2010 by Rebecca

2.0 out of 5 stars Britney Spears Fantasy
This one didn't smell the same for some reason,it smelled really horrrible Won;t be buying it again from here anymore.
Published 17 months ago by Nuttytart17

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet and original perfume, 15 May 2010
This review is from: Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml (Personal Care)

I would recommend to buy this perfume if you enjoy sweet, vanilla-like scents. This is ridiculously sweet and young-smelling, so is perhaps most suitable for teens. I'd describe the scent as flirty and fun and particularly suitable for summertime, rather than a sexy and mature fragrance or for evenings out. The main notes are white chocolate, jasmine, and somehow, they've managed to capture the smell of fairy cakes..!

If you are inclined to wear mature and sultry perfumes, then this isn't for you. If you're looking for a fun and young-smelling fragrance during the summer months, then I definitely recommend that you give this a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can cupcakes & chocolate ever be a bad thing?, 4 Jan 2008
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I admit I was a little wary about FANTASY; I suffer from migraines so can't wear a lot of my favourites; including Angel by Thierry Mugler. Not so with FANTASY.

This opens with the sweetness of chocolate and cupcake, before settling with fruity scents of lychee, quince and kiwi. The base note of vanilla lingers throughout making FANTASY a truly delicious classic in the making - Angel light!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Nov 2013
Z. chour - See all my reviews
It's not expensive and the The The box it's beautiful smell is amazing all together I give it five stars good job beautiful perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughter, 25 Aug 2013
Susan O'connor "book lover" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter so cannot comment for myself but she absolutely loves it, she says its the best one of BS fragrances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo nice!, 4 Aug 2013
I can clearly understand why Britney has the best selling celebrity fragrances in the world! This simply smells gorgeous! and lasts a long time, i would definitely recommend this to friends! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Britney Spears Fantasy, 25 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best a woman can get, 25 Sep 2010
This product is the best perfume ever! i can smell it on me all day long!and it comes in a pretty pink bottle with green round gems which i am going to keep when it is finished. The product also came earlier than i expected which is also a plus!I am definately going to repurchase this perfume again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 20 July 2014
This perfume is completely fake. I was gifted this perfume from boots and loved it so wanted more of it. I bought this quite cheaply. Initially the perfume smelt nice, and noticed that the smell didn't stay on as long as the real, but wasn't that fussed. Now though after a few weeks the perfume smells repulsive and also smells 'off' and smells nothing like original.

Wanted to give nought stars not even 1!!!

STEER AWAY FROM RUBBISH

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain purchase, 2 Sep 2010
I purchased this having smelt it on a work colleague and it has become my most commented on perfume. I get more comments than my 'night time' perfume (dior 'addict').
It lasts all day and so many people say how much they love it. They do turn their noses up slightly when I tell them the brand though!
To get it at this price is an absolute bargain. It's much more expensive in the shops.
Excellent wear for day and night.

5.0 out of 5 stars 👍, 15 July 2014
Only one I wear good for money but don't smell as strong but would defo buy again