4.0 out of 5 stars Disney, but dark and deadly!
Well that was pretty cool!
Who knew that Snow White was so hard core!!
I knew all these Disney movies have dark pasts, obviously the Grimm telling are dark enough themselves, but this different take from it was awesome. I really enjoyed it.
Believe it or not this is my first time reading Gaiman as well. I will definitely be checking out more of his stories.
Published 7 months ago by andylennon

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit laboured
Interesting concept. But play itself mildly unsatisfactory. Apparently I need to write more words, at the risk of the review ending up longer than the text it is reviewing.
Published on 1 Jun. 2013 by A V ALLEN

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney, but dark and deadly!, 9 Dec. 2014
Well that was pretty cool!
Who knew that Snow White was so hard core!!

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit laboured, 1 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 July 2013
Great short story, which I believe I've read before in either "smoke and Mirrors" or "Fragile Things". Great to read it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but..., 17 Jan. 2013
This is an interesting spin on the original, but I was looking for something that I could read with a class of Year 7s, and this is 'very adult', so for my purposes it was unsuitable

Snow Glass Apples
Snow Glass Apples by Neil Gaiman (Paperback - 1994)
Out of stock