on 13 January 2012
My grandson is fascinated by wolves and loves the story of The 3 little pigs. He has watched a version of the story on You Tube and enjoyed it so much I bought the DVD for xmas.
Jo was delighted and wants to watch it over and over. He loves the part where the little pigs sing Whose afraid of the big bad wolf.

Jo loves it.
on 19 January 2012
Why a mixed blessing? Because my son loves it so much he's learned the entire story right down to the dialogue and every last detail. Parts of it too, are imprinted on my brain as is the introductory music. But...it's obviously a success if it's enjoyed so much; even if it drives the parents nuts...
on 15 June 2013
I bought this for my 4 yr old grandson who loves the story book, can't count how many times he has watched it, worth every penny
on 15 March 2014
Great story for toddlers - this is definitely my grandson's favourite. Arrived within a couple of days and been very well used.
on 20 May 2014
My little girl was so looking forward to watch the 3 little pigs, we decided to buy her the DVD and why did we bother???? We recieved the DVD in the post today, when we open it up it looks like a second hand one, so I put the DVD in the DVD player and it started playing, in about 10 sec of the DVD playing it started to stuck, so taken out the DVD give it a clean, put it back but still the same problem!!!! My daughter is upset cause she can't watch it and I'm fuming because of this poor product!!! Won't recommend this to anyone!!!!
on 1 January 2015