5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the smell!!
Je suis tombée sous le charme de ce produit et surtout de son parfum qui me rappelle les roses de mon enfance et qui est très difficile à trouver de nos jours!!
Il est multiusage : pour lèvres sèches, peau rugueuse, cils, sourcils, touche lumiere.
Il contient, entre autres, de l'huile d'amande douce et de la cire...
Published on 23 Jun. 2011 by Kebir

2.0 out of 5 stars Adverse change to formula ... or else a bad batch...
This is a delightfully rose-scented, light pink and very effective lip balm, I have tried rather a lot of lip balms and this is up there with the best. The design of the tin is wonderful, feminine olde-worlde and glamorous. The tin is rather large as far as lip balm goes, and a little of this product goes a long, long way.

Update to original review, July 2012...
Published on 15 Feb. 2012 by Belle Noir

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the smell!!, 23 Jun. 2011
Kebir "curieuse de la vie" (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rose And Co Rose Petal Salve Excellent All Round Beauty Salve With Beeswax 20g (Personal Care)
Il contient, entre autres, de l'huile d'amande douce et de la cire d'abeille.
Il fond sans graisser.
Perso, je l'utilise sur les lèvres, les joues, et si j'ai la peau qui tiraille/s'assèche.

I really like this product and especially its smell. Its smell remembers me the roses of my childhood.
You can use it to "comfort dry lips , rough skin, to tame lashes, and brows - anywhere you need a little shine".
It contains sweet almond oil and beeswax.
Personally I use it on my lips, cheeks, and dry skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising and beautiful scent, 19 Oct. 2011
I first came across this product in Boots in 2008 and I immediately got hooked! It moisturises beautifully.

It's very versatile. I rub a little in my eyebrows to make it shiny and smell lovely! I rub it into my hands before pulling on my gloves to do the dishes and it moisturises beautifully! At night apply to soles of feet and wear socks to wake up to sweet smelling soft feet.

I've even used it on my feet during the day when they've felt dried and once I had to take my shoes off to climb on a desk to reach something and my colleagues all said what lovely smelling feet I had * blush *

I have never been without a tin and even give out it as little gifts to family and friends.

Highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Adverse change to formula ... or else a bad batch..., 15 Feb. 2012
Belle Noir (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Update to original review, July 2012 - purchased a new tin of this recently, and the subtle rose scent and taste is no more. It has been replaced with an extremely strong rose taste that leaves your mouth feeling as though someone has sprayed perfume into it, for about ten mins after applying to your lips. It is most unpleasant and I can only hope that I have purchased from a bad batch, rather than the formula having changed.

It is still a highly effctive moisturiser, so I plan to switch my loyalty to one of the other rose & co salve flavours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smell is overpowering., 4 May 2013
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I looks a lovely item but the smell was just far too strong for me unfortunately. Going to give it to a friend to see what she thinks. I had a migraine within an hour of opening it, gutted as it wasnt cheap either. Delivery was quick though.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 15 Aug. 2013
this product smells gorgeous and moistens skin and lips beautifully
it is not sticky and is safe for children
it has helped promote healing of scratches

5.0 out of 5 stars My desert island cosmetic <3, 23 Nov. 2014
Adore this stuff, and have been using it for years.

Brilliant on lips, cheeks, brows and cuticles. Won't dry your skin as so many balms and salves do, but absorbs well, so it feels light and comfy.

Also, I recently tried using it on my teeth (don't ask why... am weird ok), and now use it every day after brushing with regular toothpaste. It seems to shift plaque deposits, protects my teeth from tea staining, and gives the breath a pleasant rose scent - which is great as I LOATHE the smell of minty toothpastes//fresheners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better!, 30 May 2014
I have been using this salve for 7 years, and I haven't come across anything better! In 7 years I have only bought three pots of it and I use it every day, sometimes twice. My lips are always soft, it smells nice and it's good for a quick fix if you have a bit of dead skin on your face!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and sevice, 17 Mar. 2013
As I find this product more and more difficult to source on the High Street I am delighted that I found it here. No woman should be without a tub of this all round salve with a nostalgic rose scent it is perfect for lips cheeks dry skin. Every womans must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Mar. 2013
Shr (london, UK) - See all my reviews
Did not really like the scent at first, but after a few times i got used to it.
Amazing lip balm and the best thing is it seems to be making my lips lighter as they are quite dark :D

5.0 out of 5 stars ... used this lip salve for several years and would recommend it to anyone whose lips become uncomfortably dry, 21 Mar. 2015
I have used this lip salve for several years and would recommend it to anyone whose lips become uncomfortably dry. This salve, as its name would imply, is subtly rose-fragranced.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›