5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient service
Item arrived before scheduled delivery in excellent condition, would purchase from ABC Products in the future.
Published on 29 Dec 2007 by Mrs. A. V. Tindall

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
A yes from me.
Published 1 month ago by A. J. Holloway

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient service, 29 Dec 2007
This review is from: ABC Products® Replacement Fuji / Fujifim USB Cable Cord Lead PZ04832-100 (For Image Transfer) for Select Finepix Digital Camera (Models Stated Below) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Finepix camera USB, 19 Sep 2013
Finally got this usb cable for my camera, as it is much easier to download to a PC without having to remove the memory card - many PCs don't have reader slots at all. I'm delighted with this and wish I'd ordered it ages ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABC Products @Replacement Fuji/Fujifilm - USB Cable cord Lead, 22 Aug 2013
Great product. Completes my camera gear now for downloading images. Great value item at a good price. Thank you !

5.0 out of 5 stars Get connected- stay connected, 24 April 2013
Works well. does what it says on the tin. Would recommend to anyone. What else can I tell you, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 9 Mar 2012
B. S. Kingsley (Cambridgeshire UK) - See all my reviews
I had lost the cable for my camera and my PC would not take the xd card, as my camera is rather old I did not think I would be able to get a cable this cable is ideal I now have photos on my PC which I thought I would have to lose really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Cable, 3 Mar 2011
Mr. Is Sanghar (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this cable so i could connect my camera up to my PC (i left my original on holiday)
It is exactly the same as the original and i cant fault it. Its a USB-USB Mini B cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini B USB CAble Lead for Fuji Fuji film finepix, 21 Sep 2010
very good service - product recieved with a couple of days of order with minimal packaging. it works as expected and has been well used already to transfer lots of photos of my new grandson to my PC. Not much more to say really becuause its not the most exciting purchase, although I couldn't do without it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Aug 2014