on 20 December 2014
We love these. They actually work! Don't waste your money on anything else. Doubles up as 'cap' if you need to cover the end of your pencil.
on 13 April 2013
These are perfect for the job they fit my favourite pencils, so hence they reason for purchase, not to big so as to make the pencil top heavy, for anyone who does a lot of pencil work they are really handy.
on 16 February 2013
My 10year old son loves these as he says the teacher cannot tell when he rubs out his work now so no more sad faces from the teacher because of mess being left from rubbish rubbers.
on 23 January 2013
I bought these as stocking fillers for my son. They fit perfectly on the end of his Faber-Castell pencils and are quality resilient erasers.
on 1 April 2013
The rubbers arrived promptly and are the genuine article, so we are very happy with purchasing these from the vendor.
on 16 October 2013
I used something like this in other countries, but could not find these anywhere in the UK or ROI. They are brilliant, one less thing to keep up with in a pencil case, the hole is deep enough that it doesn't tear the part that goes over the pencil tip (which makes it a handheld rubber/eraser from that point on), and they last 2 mos. each with my writing-mad 10 year old...unless he gives them away to friends, which he does regularly. Sigh. The good news is they are inexpensive to replace!
on 3 April 2013
Good eraser! I put it on my favorite pencil. However, I'd like to choose the colors totally. The white color is really grey, but that's no important.
It erases fine.
on 17 August 2014
Fantastic rubbers. Good price . Last ages. No black smears on paper. Could not be without.
on 26 March 2015
They didn't stay on my pencil and kept falling off the end.
on 22 February 2015
great erasers, good value. would buy again and recommend