5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
1. Robust
2. Easy to use
3. Fold (need only a little space)

My brother has PCS-09. PCS-10 is more robust and easier to use (locks). The price difference is little, buy PCS-10.
Published 13 months ago by Antti Kottila

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't Get It RIght!
The assembly instructions for this item are not clear or complete. I cannot make the main pole slide back down the central bracket to make it small to put it away. The two legs fold up but then you are left with a very long unwieldy item indeed. Apart from this annoying point it works quite well.
Published 3 months ago by Mr. N. J. Pettefar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 July 2013
1. Robust
2. Easy to use
3. Fold (need only a little space)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workstand, 7 Mar 2011
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
Excellent product. Completely changed how I work on my bikes. No more backache!! I now look after my bikes with more care as to put a bike on a stand makes it all so much more effortless. Jobs which you might have put off in the past are just done, as it makes the work so much easier. The simple way it folds up is also a bonus as other fold up stands can be cumbersome. It's so simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars top bit of kit, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
i wanted to try and build my first bike so decided it was time to buy a work stand, as i normally have work done by the LBS i haven't needed one till now or so i thought,
I bought the Park as it had good reviews and was a bargain on Amazon compared to elsewhere
in use it is excellent the quick releases work well and the bike is well supported it easily holds my (Very Heavy) Thorn Sherpa with full touring setup (surly racks front&rear, dynamo lighting, 2x1.5 water bottles, full mudguards) so should be fit for purpose on almost any normal bike
it folds down quickly and can be hidden away in a corner
in use it made my first build a pleasure no bending into awkward positions no fighting things on the floor no real drama at all
I'm really pleased with my stand and am actively looking for things on my other bikes that need fettling just so that i have an excuse to use it
it might sound daft but having the work stand has given me confidence to tackle jobs that i would never of thought myself capable of and has already saved it's price in workshop bills
i just wish I'd bitten the bullet and bought one years ago

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, beautifully engineered, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
A really good, well designed workstand for your bike - fits all sorts of odd frame types (inc large tube carbon fibre) and easy to use and rotate etc. It's bigger and heavier than it looks (which is a good thing), and takes about 20 minutes to initially put together, but once done, minutes to set up and use. It'll last a lifetime, you're only going to buy one, so make it the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Park tool mechanic bike repair stand, 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
This repair stand is a great assett in a garage for repairing bikes without hassle. My husband is very happy with it. We also purchased the tool tray so not bending up and down too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality and value, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
This product exudes quality. It is well thought out, well made and beautifully finished. It is robust, and solid, and holds a bike steadily and securely. Once mounted, the height and orientation of the bike is easily adjustable. I'm not a big fan of self-assembly. It took me 45 minutes to put it together. Others will do it more swiftly. The instructions are terse and in small print. The diagrams are on a different page to the instructions, and it helps to photocopy the front page of the booklet so that one is not forever having to turn the page over during assembly. But notwithstanding that minor hiccough, this is an outstanding product and, though more expensive than many, it's obvious quality makes it excellent value for money. As they say, 'buy cheap, buy twice'. You won't need to replace this stand. It will last a lifetime. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recomend, 2 July 2013
Philip A. Reade "Action man" (Crewe Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This is a very stable well constructed item. I don't know how I ever managed without one and would encourage anyone who intends to maintain their bike to purchase one. It comes disassembled so a word of warning. If you don't want to break half your living room ornaments, injure the dog or the wife it is a job best performed outside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and great customer service, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
I recently bought this item and was pleasantly surprised by how heavy duty it appeared whilst putting it together. The item is indeed well made but unfortunately my package was missing one of the leg bolts. I contacted Amazon and they immediately sent out a replacement - a full unit which I simply removed the bolt to use on my stand and sent the other back via their free post system from a local Spar shop.
Back to the stand - It took about 10 minutes to put together and as I stated before the unit is quite heavy duty (Only about 8KG in weight) and the poles are substantial and the clamp head is very robust.
The unit can be folder for compact storage but this requires removal of the two feet bolts and so isn't a straight forward as it could be (Hence only 4 stars).
It's my first repair stand and will probably last many years. Definitely worth the full price of around 150 (as it is from Chainreaction.com and various other sites) but go with Amazon.co.uk on this one and get it for their knock down price.
This is my first Park Tool purchase but definitely won't be my last if this is their standard construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars MTB Workstand, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
Thsi has to be one of the best pieces of kit we have got, easy to use, folds away but does what it says, stable, quality workshop accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute winner, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Sports)
For an amateur bike mechanic like me, this is virtually essential. Sturdy, robust, it holds the bike at pretty much any angle you want. I particularly like the cam operated clamp - makes the whole process of supporting the bike much easier. As usual with Park Tools stuff, it's not cheap, but it's really well designed. Highly recommended.

I know of one or two professional bike mechanics who use these, so they must be good!

Park Tool PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand