5.0 out of 5 stars Superb design, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Park Tool I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench Screwdriver and Star Shaped Wrench Set (Sports)
I love bits of practical engineering like this -- designed to reach in where other multitools can't, simple, lightweight yet very strong - almost negates the need for workshop tools. Has all the essential bits, (I looked at dozens of new tools available before choosing this one) personally I carry the park tools mini chain splitter as a separate tool (it is SOOOO much easier to use than the tools built into multitools especially in the dark with gloves on!!) so this is the perfect compliment - just the right stuff. I ride tubs so I don't want unnecessary tyre levers either. I am a 5000+ miles a year cyclist, commuting in all conditions as well as big club and solo rides, so I do actually get to use these tools! Buy one you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 9 April 2014
This product is fantastic, for its tiny size it is insanely versatile, this is my second park tool and they really are brilliant, very strong and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Park Tool I Beam Mini Fold-Up Tool. Get it now!, 21 Nov 2013
Someone said that 'If you're going to buy a multi-tool to take riding with you, then I suggest this one'.
I agree wholeheartedly. The best thing about this tool is the light weight which makes it easy to carry with you when cycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tool from Park tools, 3 Feb 2013
A good quality tool useful to carry on rides as it is small and compact and has pretty much everything you will need except chain splitter.

4.0 out of 5 stars What every cyclist needs, 6 Mar 2011
Marc (London, UK) - See all my reviews
If you're going to buy a multi-tool to take riding with you, then i suggest this one. The tool is strong and sturdy and when i use it, i don't feel like the tool is going to mould into the groove that it is placed in (i.e. stripping the tool) as it would if you used a cheaper multi-tool. Spend an extra few pounds and save yourself the hassle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
V. Pardis (London) - See all my reviews
Perfect tool and great buy - Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike tools, 22 April 2014
Very niceand usefull. I bought for my husbend and he's very happy with it. Good qualety! Thanks Amazon for existing

5.0 out of 5 stars Park tool I-beam, 30 Dec 2013
If you cycle whatever type of bike from 99 pounds to 5000 pounds BUY IT you will need it and use it small light weight quite simply indispensable BUY IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tool, 19 Nov 2013
perfect little set of Alan keys for taking on the road in ur bits bag or in ur pocket theses are very small but strong should last alot long than slightly cheaper versions by cheaper companys

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Oct 2013
L. Sadler - See all my reviews
Can't fault it, small, light and feels indestructible! It's also very very shiny and pretty so if you like Park Tools just buy the darn thing!