5.0 out of 5 stars park cutters
i use these cutters everyday at work and they are excellent, im a bike tech and i do a lot of work on bikes. these cutters are very powerfull and will cut through outer casing with very little effort, they will also cut through spokes like a knife through butter (spokes make a good makeshift chain tool when you reconnect a chain) well worth buying and very durable.
Published on 7 May 2011 by Jade A. Bacon

2.0 out of 5 stars Park tool
Not very impressed with this I thought it would cut the outer cables better ,inner cables fine .I expected a bit more from a product of this price
Published 5 months ago by graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
I was looking for a reliable, top quality but affordable cable cutter and although I only wanted to spend £20 at the most I decided to pay a little extra and I'm pleased I did. Straight out of the box they cut through my replacement gear cable no problem at all and saying as I've only replaced one cable on my MTB in 2 years I expect this Park Tool cutter to last a very long time. Very pleased with my purchase :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
Used this on my restoration of my Vespa Scooters and it's done a fantastic neat job of cutting them off at the ends. Very neat. I had originally tried to make do with my metal snips but after ruining the end of my clutch cable I decided to invest in these. I also bought some of those soft alloy top hats to crimp on the cut ends to stop them fraying and this tool as crimped them on a treat. Glad I've got them. I can't comment on any other brands of cable cutters but these look and feel very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
Robust, high quality and sharp. A good choice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Park tool, 14 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Not to be used as nail clippers, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
You can get by with other tools but to do a job properly, without deforming your brake cable outers, this is the tool for the job.

It's NOT the tool to cut hydraulic hoses but because I don't have that particular tool, I used this one and it worked perfectly fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars The tool itself is fine, perfectly useful, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
The tool itself is fine, perfectly useful.
What is incredible though is that this came already used!!! Quite obviously it had been used before as it was dirty and stained. Not that it changes the usefulness of the tool in any manner, but come on, seriously?

5.0 out of 5 stars Park Tool, 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
Park Tools the standard which all cycling tools look up to , they may be a little more expense than others but the quality of product will stand the test of time . Does the job for which it was made for no more no less and no fuss time and time again .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long lasting tool, 7 Sep 2014
JBV "JBV^_^" - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
Lost my old one. Hopefully this replacement will provide the same great service that the old one did. Pity they replaced the plastic case with a cardboard box. Going to have to find something more permanent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cutters, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
You can feel the quality of these cutters. Cutting through outer cables is a breeze as is cutting through the cables. They also crimp the cable ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cutters. Slice straight through the cable and the ..., 29 July 2014
This review is from: Park Tool Pro Cable and Housing Cutters (CN10C) (Sports)
Great cutters. Slice straight through the cable and the housing. I had a new brake cable on in 5 minutes thanks to these bad boys

Park Tool Cable/Housing Cutter