on 10 October 2011
I bought this as a gift, and I have to say, the delivery, imagery and overall quality of this product is absolutely brilliant, really very pleased with it. The quote on the picture is also very inspiring.
on 30 May 2013
It took ages to get this poster and when it arrived it was in a toblerone shaped parcel.
The looked more like it had been folded rather than rolled, if this was more expensive i would be demanding my money back.
on 3 October 2011
Quality poster, well packaged and arrived quickly. I might recommend more than one poster at a time from them, as the P&P was actually more than the poster itself that I ordered.
on 7 June 2014
A good quality poster, nice quality paper value fir money, arrived quickly and very well packaged, nice to find stuff suitable for teenage boys room without any obscenities etc.
on 10 September 2013
impressed!

prompt arrival, good stuff, i recommend it. good motivation. dont know what else to say. get it if u want it. u wunt regret it
on 4 April 2014
Its a visible and unmissable poster. Thought the image would be distorted but its not. The quality of the poster is good. Worth the money I spent.
on 31 October 2015
It's BIG! A great poster for my boy's bedroom. Not perfect picture print quality but at this size it's still fairly good.
My son loves it.
on 23 November 2012
I have nothing to say about this because this is amazing poster, very good quality, worth for the money, I will be buying more. Thanks
on 6 March 2014
Great posters! Three of these will form a triptych,for a blokes room. Fabulous,and being framed to hang they will be even more so.
on 7 December 2013
Classic picture, classic quote, really inspiring thing to have on your wall. The man is an absolute god, need I say more.