4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, and maybe slightly misunderstood.
I see quite a few people saying they have not seen results, or it doesn't work, or it's a waste of money...

Let me make one thing absolutley crystal clear ...

Published 1 month ago by MarkC

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be a dim bat !
Published 21 days ago by Mr C Newton

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, and maybe slightly misunderstood., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Maximuscle Thermobol Weight Loss and Definition Formula Tablets - Tub of 90 (Personal Care)

Let me make one thing absolutley crystal clear ...

- You have to be willing to put the effort in, to see the difference. These tablets give you more energy and nothing else. Thus, been able to push yourself further in the gym to lose the weight. If you carry on your exact training regime then you won't see the difference, these tablets give you the extra energy to go that extra mile.

These are aids and not quick fixes guys. A good product if you ask me, as good as anything else out their at the moment.

Headaches are common as the tablet is designed to make you sweat - drink more water and the problem is solved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well ,when combined with cla1000, 31 Mar 2014
Hi have been taking this for around a month now, just started my second pot
I have to say this product does seem to work , although I really didn't think it would !!

I have been taking this with maxi muscle cla1000 and I have noticed the following effect
More energy , I'm strong and I have dropped 4 pounds in a month, all looks to be fat, I look leaning than I have for ages

No side effects so far, no issues with sleep or anything, so all seems good

It's like the fat is making way for lean muscle, weird , but good.

Didn't notice much happen at first, but about 2 weeks in, I started to notice the change

Would I recommend ? Yes deffo

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle pills? for some yes, 28 April 2013
I personally found this product extremely good as it helped me to lose a total of 20 pounds in just four weeks. Then again, you will be the person who dictates how much weight you lose. This all comes down to your starting situation and how much you really want it. Firstly i started off at a weight of 164 pounds and given that I'm only 5ft6 this is quite heavy. I'd been doing weight training for around 2 years with relatively low intensity which gave me a reasonable starting point as I would say that i was quite muscular upon starting but i had a layer of fat in some areas that needed to go. Now in week 1, I would say that i did a reasonably light exercise regime(1 5k run, weight training and an hour of walking each day (the commute)) On top of this i kept to a strict diet and I believe that if you wish to lose weight on this pill, diet is key. The idea is that the pill is meant to suppress your appetite and therefore you have to trust that if you lay off the snacks, thermobol will get you through it. For me, it worked in this respect. I understand that it may not have the same effect on everyone but i would put this down to you just not wanting it enough. Week 1 I lost 4 pounds.
Week 2 i increased the exercise regime in that i ran for a total of 10 km the whole week and i stuck to the diet. Week 2 i lost an additional 6 pounds putting the total at 10 pounds.
Week three i admittedly slacked a little on the exercise and the diet (a few more carbohydrates than i should have been eating). Week 3 i lost only 3 pounds.
Week 4, the final week, i stepped up the exercise regime and diet again and i lost 6 pounds.
This shows that it can work. You just have to make it work with a sensible diet and exercise regime. I wasn't killing myself in the gym, I just wasn't walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then going for a sandwich.

Now for the side effects. Many people claim that thermobol has too much caffeine. To that i would say get the caffeine free version. Same ingredients but without the caffeine. This does however mean that if you take it before a gym session you may not have the same increased energy as the regular version. To those who don't wish to take the caffeine free version and are complaining about not being able to sleep. It is because you need to be tactical as to when you take them. I would suggest one before breakfast as soon as you get up, one before lunch and one no later than 5 pm. this will not disrupt your sleeping pattern.

For those who experienced a peak and then a "crash". I would say again get the caffeine free version. For those who are not used to caffeine, the effects of the caffeine are going to be stronger as your body will not be used to it. Therefore if you don't drink coffee or aren't used to caffeine, then get the caffeine free version.

Other side effects that people have been mentioning are increased bowel activities. I personally didn't experience any change but i would not dismiss it as the effects will differ from person to person. Just eat sensible foods.

I personally, did not experience any side effects and thus I would say that these pills really worked for me. Some love them, some hate them. The only way to find out whether they work out for you is to test them. I would suggest however not buying 90 pills in case they don't work. You can get sets of 9 pills from holland and barrett and other drug stores. Do this, stick to a healthy diet and exercise regime and provided you don't have a bad reaction to anything in the pill (this is unlikely given its ingredients) then you are most likely to experience substantial weight loss effects.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bold blend, 12 Jun 2013
Maximuscle Thermobol is decent. The weightloss is minimal but the energy boost is noticable. When I ordered it, I was looking for both. The results are not what I anticipated from the product description or some of the other reviews. If you're only needing more energy, it's great. If you're looking to shred pounds, here's my suggestion: Yohimbine. Might sound like a cheap plug but it's legit. The stuff works just the same as the BSN but the weightloss is noticable as well as the boost in energy.

I take green coffee bean extract with a small dose of African mango powder (Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus + FREE African Mango Powder (10:1 Concentration) 50 Grams) and I'm pumped on the results I've had thusfar. I've been using it for a few months on cycles and energy is up as well as my metabolism. A word to the wise though: Follow instructions to the T. You do not need more than what the suggested dose is EVER. There is caffeine in the coffee bean extract so be aware. The stuff is super potent and too much can undo the good you're doing in the gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be a dim bat !, 6 Aug 2014
Don't be fooled into these products. They do nothing !!!! I have literally tried every supplement on the market and every protein for years. I use nothing now and I have not noticed the difference. All I can suggest is enjoy a healthy diet, exercise regularly and everything else in moderation. You will see results with the amount of hard work you put in not by buying products ! It's 70% diet and 30% exercise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 15 Aug 2014
Does what it says on the box. Gives a lot of energy for the workout, you're not as hungry as usual and yes it's got a lot of coffein so you're wide awake in the morning like if you had two coffees. I think it could have a bit less coffein as I'm affected by current amount quite a lot, but overal I like the pills as they give me a proper boost of energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Good price, great results as part of a controlled diet and plenty of exercise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 July 2014
What a waste of money, steer clear of this as it has minimal if not any effect at all. I attend gym 3-5 times a week and saw very little if any more change than exercising without these tablets; these are a complete waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars For me they work, 23 Jun 2014
M. Godden (Leicester, U.K) - See all my reviews
I use these on training days to increase my sweat rate. I feel much warmer and get the benefit especially during cardio. Be careful of the caffeine when taking other products too

4.0 out of 5 stars Good aid to weight loss, 10 Jun 2014
I have been taking these capsules for 3 weeks and they certainly have me feeling more energised and I feel I perform better workouts whilst taking them. I'm also drinking a lot more water, as I find you need while taking these or else they can give you headaches.

I usually only take 2 a day, one when I first wake up (7am) and another just after my lunch (1pm). When I go to the gym in the evenings and I'm feeling a bit tired, I'll take another at around 5pm to improve my performance. However, it does make it slightly harder to sleep.

The only reason I have not given the product 5 stars is because it's not had a huge effect on my weight loss. Even though I'm dieting and working out, I'm not losing weight any quicker than when I have dieted before (around 1lb a week). However this could be a number of things (i.e. building more muscle). Maybe I'm expecting results too soon, I will certainly be using the rest of the tub and see what the results are then.

Overall, I would recommend these to anybody who wants more energy for workouts, but just remember to drink plenty of water and not to take too late in the day :P