5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES IN THE WORLD
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!
Published on 9 Feb. 2009 by David Chadwick

3.0 out of 5 stars okay.
when i got them they were fab. but after a week the colour had faded, they now look pink, and the sides are all falling off. not very happy.
Published on 27 Aug. 2011 by Greg

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES IN THE WORLD, 9 Feb. 2009
David Chadwick (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars converse all stars - black, 9 Oct. 2009
R. A. Starczewski "r1ckster" (surrey/england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi-Top Trainer (Shoes)
was nervous buying footwear that I hadn't initially tried as was aprehensive that they might not fit or the wrong size and/or colour would be delivered. But they arrived ahead of the promised delivery window, fit like a glove er, sock & were the colour ordered. Now wear them all the time. Sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all stars, 19 Aug. 2013
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars If it's not broken..., 10 Feb. 2009
K. PETERS "tentacle67" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
In these days of velcro straps and LED flashing soles it's great to see a fantastic vintage shoe, virtually unchanged since it's inception, still leading the pack. Aside from Keds and the odd pair of Nike's along the way, I have been wearing these exclusively for forty + years now. Needless to say they are my feet's personal statement!! I have fairly wide feet and high arches so it's great to be able to put a new pair on "straight off the rack" and not have them uncomfortable in any way. I own six or seven pairs at the moment, various colours. I get maybe a little more than a year out of a pair before getting new ones but this is because I wear them year 'round and they start to tear at the sides and at the heal (If you want an equally comfortable yet more durable, longer lasting sneaker, Converse makes a brilliant line of high top leather basketball sneakers, available in North America pretty much all over, less easily found in Europe though.

One word of warning. These can be potentially dangerous on certain surfaces in wet weather!! I live in the U.K. where it rains on average 300+ days a year and slipped on some wet grass at a festival a couple years ago and sprained my ankle really bad (I had been drinking, mind!). Also avoid metal grates, plates, drains, etc. if you live in the city and it's raining!!! Can be very slippery. Otherwise a mold breaking achievment in footwear unsurpassed, in my opinion, by anyone. 10 out of 10.

I'll be buried in a pair of Chuck's without question!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Allstars, 10 Feb. 2012
I ordered these for my boyfriend's birthday - they came through really quickly, were exactly as ordered and he was absolutely thrilled with them as they had been on his "wish list" for a while - I think he's worn them everyday since opening!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Nov. 2007
Lewis Hiley (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I am going to keep it short so you can just get my opinion quickly. These shoes are great, they keep your feet at an amazing temperature for anything, they are comfortable and easy to walk, or do sports in. The material is good and quality is good. Just be prepared to spend an extra minute putting these on before you go out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Check size first!, 23 Dec. 2008
S. Grant "scott_glasgow" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought a pair of the all black all stars in size 11. Normally that size is fine but they were a bit tight at the toes. Have returned them for 12's. Smart pair of shoes all the same.

Might be worth checking them out in a shop first for size.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Aug. 2013
hunted every shop for the purple boots. daughter very pleased with purchase. delivery date good and price was good too

5.0 out of 5 stars best shoes ever., 27 July 2010
Sooo comfy and durable. managed to get me up Mount Vesuvius without a single blister. I love these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Boots, 17 Mar. 2009
Helen Errington (UK) - See all my reviews
The ordering and delivery of this item was very simple and in line with what was stated on the website. I am very pleased with the service I have received and the product was cheaper than I could find anywhere else, so good value for money for a top quality product.