1,182 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing.
Published on 19 Nov. 2009 by Gavin Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars okay.
when i got them they were fab. but after a week the colour had faded, they now look pink, and the sides are all falling off. not very happy.
Published on 27 Aug. 2011 by Greg

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing., 19 Nov. 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES IN THE WORLD, 9 Feb. 2009
David Chadwick (England) - See all my reviews
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars converse all stars - black, 9 Oct. 2009
R. A. Starczewski "r1ckster" (surrey/england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi-Top Trainer (Shoes)
was nervous buying footwear that I hadn't initially tried as was aprehensive that they might not fit or the wrong size and/or colour would be delivered. But they arrived ahead of the promised delivery window, fit like a glove er, sock & were the colour ordered. Now wear them all the time. Sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all stars, 19 Aug. 2013
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well made, 11 May 2009
Light, comfortable and well made. It is all that I expected it to be, no more, no less. I used to wear this kind of shoe when I was much younger and now it seems that they are a fashionable again. Good, because they are fun, affordable and practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars If it's not broken..., 10 Feb. 2009
K. PETERS "tentacle67" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
In these days of velcro straps and LED flashing soles it's great to see a fantastic vintage shoe, virtually unchanged since it's inception, still leading the pack. Aside from Keds and the odd pair of Nike's along the way, I have been wearing these exclusively for forty + years now. Needless to say they are my feet's personal statement!! I have fairly wide feet and high arches so it's great to be able to put a new pair on "straight off the rack" and not have them uncomfortable in any way. I own six or seven pairs at the moment, various colours. I get maybe a little more than a year out of a pair before getting new ones but this is because I wear them year 'round and they start to tear at the sides and at the heal (If you want an equally comfortable yet more durable, longer lasting sneaker, Converse makes a brilliant line of high top leather basketball sneakers, available in North America pretty much all over, less easily found in Europe though.

One word of warning. These can be potentially dangerous on certain surfaces in wet weather!! I live in the U.K. where it rains on average 300+ days a year and slipped on some wet grass at a festival a couple years ago and sprained my ankle really bad (I had been drinking, mind!). Also avoid metal grates, plates, drains, etc. if you live in the city and it's raining!!! Can be very slippery. Otherwise a mold breaking achievment in footwear unsurpassed, in my opinion, by anyone. 10 out of 10.

I'll be buried in a pair of Chuck's without question!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 24 Sept. 2013
I was very wary at first of whether these were fakes or not, because i didn't want to be paying that much for a fake pair of Converse! But after comparing them to a few other pairs, I came to the conclusion that they are real! Which is brilliant because its hard to find a genuine pair of Converse for under £40. When ordering, I was also very worried I'd get the wrong size because I was dreading the returning process but luckily i got the right one! (I'm a size 8 in womens and I chose size 8 UK). They came perfectly packaged in the box and were in perfect condition when I took them out! I'd highly recommend these to anyone! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars light weight easy ware shoe, 31 Jan. 2010
M. Arayedh (UK) - See all my reviews
this is a comfy shoe but should not be used if you have long walks everday as the shoe sole is not thick enough to absorb the pressure on your heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Allstars, 10 Feb. 2012
I ordered these for my boyfriend's birthday - they came through really quickly, were exactly as ordered and he was absolutely thrilled with them as they had been on his "wish list" for a while - I think he's worn them everyday since opening!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Nov. 2007
Lewis Hiley (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I am going to keep it short so you can just get my opinion quickly. These shoes are great, they keep your feet at an amazing temperature for anything, they are comfortable and easy to walk, or do sports in. The material is good and quality is good. Just be prepared to spend an extra minute putting these on before you go out.