5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder stuff
Spray on and protects from whatever the weather throws at your bike[or any vehicle].I use GT85 mainly on my Colnago and Ridley road bikes,it keeps the drivetrain and braking system in tip top condition all year round.This is a quality product and for me excels in its performance.Fantastic!
Published on 30 Dec. 2010 by jeff

3.0 out of 5 stars great price bad packaging
I'm really happy with the price and use this stuff to protect my motorbike. Unfortunately, Items arrived in same Amazon packaging as for books. All can lids broken so storing more safely than just on top shelf now required.
Published 1 month ago by Leon Kowalski

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder stuff, 30 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can (Sports)
I have used this product for years now on the bikes. It is very good and ideal for a country where it seems to rain most of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars World Class Product, 9 Jan. 2013
I have used this product for Years and would not use any other Lubricant for my bike.

Every Can comes with a handy straw which makes it very easy to get the spray where it's needs and just as importantly not get it where you don't want it (like your brake pads).

It is a very thin liquid meaning it will run across any surface it touches in order to give an even coating. This also means it get under any water on your bike.

The improvement in parts rolling is very noticeable. I have applied this product to a poorly looked after rusted up bike and the difference was incredible for such a thin lubricant.

On occasion where I have ran out and am waiting for delivery of a fresh can I have been impressed with how long this manages to cling onto the bike. I usually apply a small amount at a time and do that every couple of rides, this is probably more often than it needs to be applied but I like my bike to run as smooth as a whistle.

This product is perfect for the job it is intended to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awesome product, 24 Mar. 2009
G. Thomas - See all my reviews
I work as a maintenance engineer and i first bought gt85 as it is perfect for the running gear on my mountain bike, awesome product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Spray Lub, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can (Sports)
Every home should have a can of spray lub to tackle those annoying hinge squeaks or give the bike a bit of tlc. Can't really say much about it really. It's a big can of PTFE spray lubricant. You spray - it lubes! Job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lube!!, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can (Sports)
i Bought this GT85 for boyfriend as a stocking filler for xmas as he loves this stuff, uses all the time on everything.
Was good price on here as he pays alot at shops. Will def buy some more from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars top product, 23 Mar. 2012
This review is from: GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can (Sports)
I'm forced to store my bike outside most of the time, so i absolutely slather it in this stuff every week. Very effective product, my bike loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Mar. 2013
J. Barnett "jimbob0802" (W.Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can (Sports)
I decided to go with this instead of chain lube out of convenience really. It does the job but obviously you need to reapply more often. Big can though so no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can (Sports)
Cleared all the muck off my chain and wheels nicely, did exactly what I wanted it to. Must have for any bicycle owner.

4.0 out of 5 stars GT85 spray lubricant, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can (Sports)
Just what i needed, and very good value for the price I paid. It solved my sticking radiator valve problem

GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE 400ml Can