4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
This is a great energy drink that performance wise is one of the best I've had. I gave it 4 stars because of the lack luster flavour. It's not bad, but could be a little stronger as I guess following the dilusion instructions is important.
Published 5 months ago by marc stupples

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't agree with me
Tasted nice, good packaging and arrived promptly but unfortunately made me sick. Supplements are very individual so others may be fine, but perhaps try a sachet and check it's ok before buying the tub.
Published 4 months ago by RR17

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't agree with me, 18 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Power Bar IsoActive Red Fruit Punch Powder 1320g (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 28 Aug 2014
I purchased it to try it out and it didn't cost too much in comparison. I am happy with using it.