4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad buy, cheap, works - but noisy
This fan is a good buy for those who just want extra cooling for their Xbox 360 without all the fancy extra ports etc. on the more expensive models.

Whether these fans actually do prolong the lifetime of your console is open to debate, but it certainly helps cool the console during usuage, as the 360 has overheating problems.

It does sometimes make a...
Published on 9 July 2007 by Mr. M. P. Terry

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not fancy, but it does the trick...
After I got hit by the three red lights of doom I decided to invest in a cooling fan to hopefully prevent this from happening again. I chose the Logic3 Cooling Fan mainly because of the price but also due to the fact I hadn't found any reports of the fan melting like other similar products.

I recieved the fan yesterday and so far I'm happy with it, I do however...
Published on 27 July 2007 by C. Clifford

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad buy, cheap, works - but noisy, 9 July 2007
Mr. M. P. Terry (Sutton Coldfield, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cooling Fan (Xbox 360) (Accessory)

It does sometimes make a very loud noise - loud enough to be a pain if you want to watch a movie on your 360; but it's cheap, cheerful, and does the job - no more, no less.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not fancy, but it does the trick..., 27 July 2007
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cooling Fan (Xbox 360) (Accessory)

I recieved the fan yesterday and so far I'm happy with it, I do however have two concerns which brought my rating down to three stars.
The first is how flimsy the product looks and feels, it doesn't have a very solid feel and I was worried in case I broke it taking it out the packaging!
The second is how hot the fan gets, the amount of heat it throws out the back isn't a bad thing (at least it's working properly) but after approx an hour it was getting worryingly over-heated.

On the whole its not a bad piece of kit, I didn't think it was too noisy, the console itself was definitely cooler and when I changed games the disk didn't give me third degree burns on my fingers when I took it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 11 Sep 2007
This review is from: Cooling Fan (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
As was said in other reviews this device is lightly built. However for what it has to do it feels solid enough. I only paid nine pounds including post and it is surely worth that.
After twenty or thirty minutes game play there is a noticable wram draft coming from the fans and its helped clear up my freezing problems.
All in all I would recommend this it seems the best of a poor bunch!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth buying, 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: Cooling Fan (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
It doesn't really cool the Xbox 360 down and the two i have had only lasted 4-5 months. The whole thing about buying extra fans to keep Xbox 360's from over heating seems like a lie to me and things like this just seem like a way to scam more money out of people.

1.0 out of 5 stars heating fan lol!!!, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cooling Fan (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
This product is so bad that it actually made my xbox over heat a lot quicker i recommend noone else bother buying it its useless

Cooling Fan (Xbox 360)
Cooling Fan (Xbox 360) by 4Gamers (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £9.00