5.0 out of 5 stars Continues to show its excellence
Battlestar Galactica is in my opinion the finest science-fiction television series that presently exists, being a hardcore fan of the genre it takes a lot to be able to come out with such a comment, since I have been watching sci-fi television series for as long as I can remember. In the space of a year, from when I first saw the pilot episode Battlestar Galactica has...
Published on 3 Nov 2007 by D. M. York

3.0 out of 5 stars Great series - shame about the (missing) extras
I need to preface this review by saying I've just got the disks and only skimmed the contents in the DVD player - it is possible the extras that I was hoping to find are there but are hidden somewher inobvious.

The series is, of course, great; I watched it on Sky when it came out and I wouldn't be buying the DVDs unless I liked it. What I'm complaining about...
Published on 7 Sep 2007 by J. S. Cox

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor 3rd series, 9 Sep 2007
This review is from: Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
This is a weak season. Its all character storylines rather than the excellent ship to ship fighting sequences you saw in seasons 1 & 2. the ending to the trilogy is fairly lame too... everyone just fizzles out. the woman in red always pops up on cue to annoy the hell out of you and Balthfor lives way too long to be believable and his character is a real pace loser - nobody likes his character so why they give him so much time when no viewer is feeling anything towards him is a mystery. I mean, buy it, but dont get too excited.

5.0 out of 5 stars Startrek on drugs, 25 July 2007
H. Sharratt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I am hooked on it BSG is one of the best sci fi series in many years, looks like they are going to end it like startrek enterprise what a mistake.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR where season 1 and 2 were amazing!, 16 Jan 2008
G. Chamberlain "magnumP1" (MagnumP1) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
such a shame that this series has been ruined by poor producers and script. Season 1 and 2 were the best TV of 2006, now we have this poor series. the problem is when you stop the chase of cylon and human you have no story left! thats were they went wrong on the original TV series and history has repeated with this! can season 4 save this once essential series or will they make another big mistake... i.e find earth?

5.0 out of 5 stars EAGERLY WAITING!, 1 Aug 2007
Karaca Erkan "fullycharge" (Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
Iam keen on these series since I was child, so I will be waiting it The Season Three eagerly:)

1.0 out of 5 stars How long can they drag the BSG story out?, 3 Nov 2007
This review is from: Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
The title says it all - they sure are milking this for all it's worth. Stick to the excellent mini series and forget seasons 1-4.

1.0 out of 5 stars do NOT buy this is you live in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 6 Sep 2007
M. Luz "BattleStar Fan" (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
US CUSTOMERS BEWARE:

This DVD set will NOT work in a DVD player purchased in the US... EVEN IF YOUR DVD PLAYER CAN SUPPORT "PAL" FORMATTED DVDs IT STILL WILL NOT WORK!!!!!

This DVD set is "region coded" 2,4,5... which means that it will ONLY work in DVD machines manufactured in UK, Europe, Australia and India.

I wasted US $100 because I did not want to wait for the US release date and now I have a set that is USELESS!

Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004]
Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004] by Edward James Olmos (DVD - 2007)