5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant accessory, 14 Jan 2010
Z. Mann "busymum" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag (Toy)
My daugther received this as a Christmas present to go with the Haba Lotta doll she already has, although she uses it to put any dolly to bed in! It has provided hours of fun already. My daughter likes to tuck in her dollies at bedtime or get them up and puts herself in the little carry cot (she can sit up in it and zip her legs in which she loves!). We've not set up the carry cot canopy yet as that would get in the way of our little one climbing in! The zips seem sturdy and able to withstand repeated opening/closing by unskilled little hands. In this age of small children sleeping in sleeping bags in their cots I think it's a useful learning tool for when they progress to pillows and quilts as they will already be used to 'tucking in' time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girls will love it!, 13 Aug 2008
This review is from: HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag (Toy)
My one year old daughter received this, along with a Haba doll, for a christening gift. She and her older sister [aged 2 and a half] just adore the whole set - there's hours of safe playing with velcro attachments, chunky zips, cushions, pillows and cover, and it's sufficently lightweight that it can be dragged or carried around easily. Unlike many toys, it's very high quality, and extremely well-finished. Although I haven't washed any of it yet, the labels state that it's machine-washable - many dolls are only wipeable. I'm writing this review as I purchase the same gift for my latest god-daughter - so that's a good recommendation in itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, sturdy present, 30 Mar 2010
P. Howe (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag (Toy)
I just bought this for my daughter's second birthday, and it is a lovely, sturdy toy. I thought the cot was quite expensive, but now that I've seen it, I understand why. It's well made and easy for kids to move, zip, walk with and stand in. She fits two dolls and a large teddy bear in the cot, and can then zip it herself. It comes with a pillow, blanket, cover which zips up and a removable canopy. We've only had it for a week, but I would be surprised if this did not last for years, even with toddler-play. The added bonus is that my daughter now loves bedtime, because she can put her dolls to bed first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sadly arrived without the, 'Lilli' zip pull featured in the sales pictures., 26 Nov 2013
Marion (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag (Toy)
This is the second one of these I have purchased from Amazon. Bought one last Christmas for the younger grandchild but her older sister loved it so much it now lives in her bedroom. Thought I would buy the younger girl a replacement as she was so good about letting her big sister keep the first one.
All Haba purchases have been excellent, such good quality and design. Have purchased the three puppets this year as they loved the dolls so much.
Disappointed by the missing part as it will be obvious, having one already, but can't face all the bother of returning.
Once again Amazon had the best price by far on the web!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love It!, 18 Dec 2013
R J. Swain - See all my reviews
This review is from: HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag (Toy)
My wife bought this for our 2 year old for Christmas, though we haven't given it to her yet, my wife loves it, the quality is brilliant and its a great size. very sturdy and well worth the money.

HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag