on 15 March 2013
This was a good buy for a group of girls aged 6-12 but not so good for an individual 6 year old. it needed quite a lot of adult input.
on 1 January 2016
This comes in a lovely box, is well presented and looks good quality...it's not.

I have just done this with my 9 year old daughter who said after the second lip balm "shall we throw it away mum?!"

It comes with three tiny bottles of flavouring, none of which are full and gives you one tiny drop with the hardest of squeezes.

There is little flavour to them and no where near enough for five lip balms to have any significant flavour.

The jug is tiny and very difficult for little fingers to manage.

It is now in the bin, really don't waste your money
on 10 November 2013
I brought this for my 7yr girl. Such a great gift idea and she was extremely excited to make it. It was easy enough to make and we enjoyed doing it together. The little pots are cute and nice to decorate but that's as far as the GOOD goes.
Massive pot of Petroleum jelly type stuff, seriously little of flavouring. It is messy and doesn't wash off very easily but my main complaint is the balm is not usable. It tingled and stinged my daughters lips, my lips and (to our amusement) daddy's lips too - the whole lot went straight IN THE BIN :(
on 20 September 2011
6 year old loves it - easy to do though a bit mucky she loves the little pots and mixing in the flavours/colours. Great success would purchase for any girl of a similar age
on 7 January 2013
My 4 yrold daughter wanted this 4 Xmas as she loves lip gloss and make up she loved it with my help makeing it well worth the money for any girl who likes make up. :) was in 2 minds of getting her this as shes only 4 but she loved watching me make it and she helped so glad I got her it :)
on 13 January 2016
Feel ripped off. Paid £15 for something that looked so small and cheap! Insulted by what I paid for this box of crap. Please collect and refund me. I am not paying £6 for collection either! You can get something of this size and quality from B&M for a third of the value. Insulted!
on 7 April 2012
I'm afraid I didn't like this much..... When I decorated the small pots all the stickers came off the next day! The lip gloss ended up messy and sticky on my fingers when I applied it to my lips and it made ny lips sore and chapped not soft and smooth like I expected. Sorry... Just not for me!
on 8 November 2012
Gave this to my daughters 9 year old friend for her birthday. They had already made it by the time I picked my daughter up two hours later. My daughter who is generally not into girlie things now wants one of her own to make.
on 4 May 2013
I bought this product for my 7 (nearly 8 year old) and was very disappointed with it!! The mixtue that is supplied is too much and the flavour/colour is way to little. The 3 flavours come in little bottle which were only 1/4 full, giving you enough for 1 lip balm (when though there is enough mixture and pots for 5 lip balms) We made 2 and I think the rest will go in the bin as it's also quite messy!! Very Expensive for what you get, I would highly discourage any purchase
on 26 February 2011
Its a very good lip balm craft kit. But the only downside its very messy and gets everywhere.
Would reccomend a adult to oversee to whole making process!!